Chapter 28

It's Thanksgiving Day and Camila's family already in her apartment. She moved out into an apartment which bigger than before since she went to work at a café and raised some money. Shawn also lived there too and he'll be back to Canada after the Thanksgiving Day. But sadly, Marielle and Sandra couldn't make it to New York because they had some important issues in their home back in Canada. It made Camila sad because she couldn't meet her best friends since she moved to New York. She also feel worried about them.

"Will they be okay? I just miss them, a lot," Camila said,

"They will be okay, hun. Can you please help me clean these plates?" Sinu said,

"Sure, Mom. But, where's Shawn and Dad? I haven't seen them in a while since we're in the kitchen," Camila asked,

"Dad's still sleeping, but I don't know what's Shawn been up to today, I guess you should check him out after this," Sinu said, Camila sighed.

She knew that she loved him a long time ago before they both confessed to each other. After she cleaned up all the plates for the dinner, she checked Shawn in the room but the result that he's not there.

"Mom! Shawn's not here!" Camila yelled but no one answered,

Oh fuck, she thought. She ran from his bedroom to the dining room. She saw a tall guy with little red box in his hand, smiling to her.

"Shawn! Where have you been?" Camila approached him and hugged him tightly,

"I'm sorry, I was walking around out there, thought you didn't think about me at all," Shawn hugged back.

They both released the hug and she kissed him right in his lips. He kissed back but it didn't last long because her parents were there.

"I got something from you while I'm out there," Shawn said as he showed the little red box that he had been holding for a while.

"What is it?" Camila asked,

"You open it, now. Tell me how much you love it," Shawn said as he gave her the box,

Camila smiled so widely as she opened the box. It's a necklace with S on it. Simple but lovely. She directly hugged him and kissed him after they both released the hug. She felt so happy because she never feel how is it being loved by someone who is not in her family.

"Thank you so much, I love you a lot I can't explain," Camila said that she almost shed a tear,

"I love you too, and don't cry. We'll eat a lot tonight," Shawn said and they both laughed.

"It's dinner time!" Sinu said,

They all had a blast night on Thanksgiving Day. She felt so grateful that she got to spend the night with people she loved, including Shawn. But she felt so bad that Shawn couldn't spend his Thanksgiving Day with his parents back in Canada. But, they called them in FaceTime so it relieved her.

The dinner had already over. Sinu and Alejandro were in their room to take a rest, while Shawn and Camila were having a movie night in the TV room. Camila put her head on his shoulder while Shawn wrapped her in his arms. It couldn't feel more better for Camila. It's very comfortable to be around Shawn.

"You know, Shawn, I love you so much, I feel better when I'm around you," Camila said,

"I love you too more than you know, I love you more, most and infinity." Shawn said as he kissed her head,

"Most, more, infinity, you promise?" Camila asked,

"Yeah, I am," Shawn said. Camila got up from his arms and kissed him. He kissed back and they continued to watch the movie.

In the morning, they fell asleep in the couch together and Camila's mom woke them up to get ready because her parents had to go home and continue the work they had in Canada. And also, it's sad that Shawn had to go too with her parents since his time had already up in New York.

"Are you really have to go?" Camila hugged her mom and dad.

"I'm sure we'll meet again on Christmas Day, do not worry about it, sweetie," Sinu said,

"I'll miss you so much," Camila said as she kissed her mom and dad's cheek.

"We'll miss you too, mija," Alejandro said.

"Shawn, I love you and please take care of my parents. They're my gems, and you are too," Camila said and she hugged him tightly.

"Sure, my honor, ma'am," Shawn joked as they released the hug.

They had to go to inside the airport and checked in. Camila felt really sad that she had to be alone again in the apartment. She wished that she could join them to Canada. Camila shook her hands to her family and Shawn while smiling and tears streamed on her face.

——————

i guess it's a short chapter but i really hope you can like this!!!! don't forget to vote and comment what's on your mind after you read this chapter xoxo <3