Chapter 33

Camila woke up on Shawn's bedroom, still on his chest. She looked up on her boyfriend and smiled at him. She got up from his bed and decided to take a shower on his room too. After she took a cold shower, she decided to borrow his boyfriend's shirt. Ah, she loves wearing Shawn's clothes because it totally smells like him. Then, she kissed from his chin to his lips. Shawn peeked on what she's doing to him but she caught him up. "You're awake!" Camila yelled and they both laughed. But, Shawn directly kissed her lips. She decided to kiss his lips then she pulled away. "Go take a shower, I'm going to finish my work. It's almost done, please pray for me," she said. "Okay, sweetie pie," he answered. She pecked his lips for one more time then she walked out to her bedroom.

"Lovebirds! The breakfast is ready! I got chicken and rice!" Mari yelled from the dining room. Camila suddenly jumped out from her chair and walked out to the dining room. She was hungry as heck. After a few minutes, Shawn hadn't out yet from his bedroom. Camila decided to call him for one more time by approaching him to his room. "Shawny boy, are you sleeping?" she said as she opened the door. She rolled her eyes and he was still sleeping. "Shaaawn, the food is ready! Please wake up," she said as she pulled his arms, helped him to get up, at least he sit on his bed. "Okay, okay, I'll brush my teeth and I'll join, just wait for a minute," Shawn said and Camila decided to wait on the dining table.

After then, Shawn joined the dining table and they all had great breakfast. Camila couldn't help to clean the dishes because she was going to do her deadline. It's almost tomorrow, she thought. She wanted it done on time.  

"Oh God," the nose bled from Camila's nose again, no one noticed because she was in her room, alone. She got up from her chair than she felt her head dizzy, a second later, she fell on the floor. 

A few minutes later, 

"Mila? Are you done? Do you want to watch a christmas movie?" Shawn asked, no answer. 

"Mila?" he knocked on the door. Still no answer that made him opened the door. 

"Oh my God! Mila, what happened to you?" he asked as he started to carry on her bed. Then, Mari and Sandra came to the room to see what happened with Camila. 

"Mari, can you call the ambulance, please? Camila is not okay!" he asked, as he started to cry and looked at her pale face. 

It took 25 minutes to wait the ambulance. Shawn, Mari and Sandra joined her in the ambulance. 

"What happened to her?" the nurse asked while she was putting the oxygen on her nose. 

"I don't know, I opened her door and she was on the floor," Shawn explained. He worried too much that he forgot to call her parents. 

When they arrived at the hospital, the nurses brought her to the emergency room immediately and Shawn, Mari and Sandra had to wait from the outside. 

"Oh my God, Oh my God, why is this have to be happened with her?" Shawn asked and he won't sit or stop walking outside the room. 

"Shawn, please calm down," Sandra said,

"I cannot calm myself fucking down? She's in there and I got nothing to know!" Shawn yelled, 

"Oh my God, chill. She would be okay, why don't we pray for her? Hoping that there's nothing bad happened with her!" Mari said, 

"I am sorry, I'm just, I'm so worried about her, I was thinking I am not good enough as her boyfriend. I can't take care of her," he said, 

"It's okay, Shawn. You are definitely the best boyfriend she ever had, trust me," Sandra said. 

A few hours later, Mari and Sandra fell asleep on the waiting chairs while Shawn kept his eyes to watch Camila's progress in the room. He still got nothing from the doctor which made him really anxious about Camila's health. 

Then, the doctor finally came out. 

"Camila Cabello?" he asked to Shawn, 

"Yes," he replied.

"Are you one of her family?" the Doc asked, "No, but I am one of her closest friend, her family too," he said. "Well, I need to talk with her family as soon as possible, because this is really intimate and very important about her health," the Doc said. "Please call her family soon," he continues. 

"Oh my God, okay," Shawn said. "Thank you," the Doc said. 

"But is she okay? Can I come?" Shawn asked, "She is okay but I am sorry, you can't. She needs to take a rest, probably you can visit her again next morning," he said. 

"Okay, thank you," Shawn said with so much disappointment in his body. "You're welcome," the Doc said and he walked away. 

Shawn tried to call her parents but still no answer. He tried and tried and finally her mom answered. 

"Oh my God, is she okay?" Sinu asked, 

"Yeah, and the Doc wanted to talk with you, her parents, so please come here as soon as possible," Shawn asked, 

"Okay, we'll find the next flight this evening, we promise we'll be there soon, text me the hospital's address," Sinu said, 

"Okay, ma'am. Take care," Shawn said.

"Yeah, thank you. Please take care of yourself too and my daughter," she pleased. 

"I will," Shawn said and Sinu hung off the phone. 

Then, Camila was being moved to the ICU room for more intensive care. He looked at her from the window, he felt so bad about what happened with her. Looking at her made him feel so much hurt inside his body. Looking at her also made him thinking how bad being in that bed, lost and weak. 

"Sandra, Mari, I guess you should go home, bring some of her clothes here and get some food for you two, I can get it later," Shawn 

"Okay, take care of yourself. We'll be back at 1 pm, okay?" Sandra said, and Shawn nodded.