Chapter 19

They both pulled away as Camila opened her eyes. Camila didn't expect that it would come to herself. "I'm sorry," Shawn apologized with mistake in his mind. Shawn didn't think that he would kiss his best friend like that. "It's okay," Camila said. After that, it was an awkward driving. No radio, no talk. It was Shawn driving Camila home. Thank you, was the only words that Camila said before she got out from the car.

Camila did a mistake so was Shawn. Camila had a promise with Nick at Saturday and if Nick found out about that, he would kill her to death. Shawn was cheating from Lauren and Shawn felt so guilty about himself. As she arrived at her bedroom, Camila found out two roses in her bedside table, but this time with no cards. She counted the roses and it was almost 30 roses. It was the sweetest thing that anybody ever done to her. Until now, she couldn't find who actually sent those roses to her.

"Darling, it's time for dinner," Sinu shouted from the dining room.

"Okay, Mom," she shouted back. She decided to change her clothes to pajamas and then she went to the dining room. The meals looked very good and Camila was already starving. She sat in front of her mom. She grabbed the meal and placed it on her plate. After they had their dinner, mostly they spent their time for family talk in the table.

"Sweetie, we've got something important for you to talk," Sinu said. She nodded and she listened what her parents needed to talk. "The day after tomorrow, we'll fly to Cuba because we needed to do our work there for 2 weeks, I already asked Shawn's parents to let you stay at their house," Sinu said. Camila was shocked and her eyes widened as her mom said that she had to stay at Shawn's house for two weeks. "Can I stay at Sandra's?" Camila asked but Sinu shook her head. "Sorry, honey. We already talked about it like three days ago and it would make them disappoint about you don't want to stay at their's," Sinu explained. Camila only sighed and lowered her head. She was having an awkward thing with Shawn this afternoon and later, her parents said that she needed to stay at Shawn's. What a nightmare, she thought.

+++

It was Saturday at night and Camila had a plan with Nick to spend a day together besides Nick got something to talk about with Camila. "Hey, Nick," she waved to Nick as she walked to his car. Nick waved back and smiled at her. She went into the car so Nick did.

"How was your week?" Nick said and she talked about how messed her week and how boring her week. She talked with Nick like she didn't have any pain when she was with him. Even though she got hurt once and slapped by him but it won't stop her for loving him, actually. As they arrived at a strange place, Nick opened the door for her and they walked in together. It was a very romantic restaurant and it got a nice view for them. She loved it a lot, really.

Nick pulled a chair for her to sit like a gentleman and Camila was happy as shit because no one would treat her like that. "So, what do you want to talking about?" Camila asked after Nick sat across her seat.

"Uh, okay. This is gonna be so personal and shit but you know, I really like you and I really love you since the first time we bumped in a store. Really, I am not lying. My ex dumped me like a few months ago and I was blind and lost but since I met you, I felt like I was rising from my dead. Okay, let's to the point. Will you be my girlfriend?" Nick asked with so much anxious in his body. He was so afraid that she would reject her and probably they won't be friend anymore. But, she nodded and said yes. Nick jumped out from the chair and said yes like a million times while Camila was only laughing looking at his reaction.

They both ended up having a dinner and spent a night together around Ontario. It was a small city so they didn't go anywhere that much, especially Camila's parents would be away by tomorrow morning.

"I love you, baby girl," Nick said after he kissed her lips. She kissed back then they pulled away.

"Thanks for the night, I really appreciate it," Camila said and she opened the door. She waved to Nick as he opened the window and waved back to her. She was smiling a lot at that night. Well, she could say that Nick was her first boyfriend ever and yeah, she loved him as well.

-----

worst chapter you've ever read right? mwahahaha yeah Nickmila? is happening but don't worry guys. I will put a lot of Shawmila scenes next chapter and I hope it could warm your heart.

I hope you still enjoy this even though you don't like it. Please leave a vote for this chapter xx good day!

btw i want to say thank you to uhdore for making this great cover!! yay we got a new cover!!