Chapter 6

Camila decided to go out in Ontario. She needed fresh air for her so she decided to buy some groceries instead of her mom bought the groceries. She get bored in home sometimes. There's not too much to buy. She get dressed up and took her little purse then walked to the groceries store which was not too far from her house.

She stepped into the store as she arrived. She put her earphones on as she started to pick some groceries to buy. She picked some fresh vegetables and bought some fresh juices.

"Sorry, sorry," he said,

"Oh, it's okay. It was my fault. I didn't see you there," Camila said as she put her earphones off from her ears. She looked up at him and there was a guy with a cute face.

She continued to shop the groceries. After she got everything she needed, she went to cashier and paid them. She decided to go home because she thought that was an enough walk after she moved.

Meanwhile, Shawn was getting ready to meet his old friend from middle school. Shawn was very happy that he finally got his time to meet his friend because he was Shawn's best friend from the middle school.

"Hey, where are you going kid?" his dad asked,

"I'm going to meet my friend in park near here, from middle school, Dad," he said,

"Okay, be careful," his dad said as Shawn wore his shoes. After that, he opened the door and stepped out from his house. He didn't need to drive a car because the park was really close to his house. He only took 10 minutes to get there.

"Man, where are you? I'm waiting here," his friend texted Shawn,

"Yeah, I'm on my way," Shawn said. He made his walk faster to get the park as faster as he could.

As he arrived at the park, he searched for his friend in the park because the park was really big and he couldn't find him easily.

"Shawn!" his friend yelled,

"Hey!" Shawn said and came up to him.

"How are you, dude?" his friend said,

"Great, how about you?" Shawn said,

"Same here,"

They both took a walk around the park as they talked about their life after middle school. Shawn was going to art school meanwhile his friend, Nick went to usual school.

"You know, today when I was on my way here, I found an attractive girl, she just turned my world to be attractive again," Nick said,

"Who is she? Have you guys talked?" Shawn said,

"Nope, I accidentally bumped her in the groceries store when I wanted to buy a bottle of coffee,"

"Don't you have a girlfriend?" Shawn asked,

"No, I broke up with Sarah one and a half years ago,"

"Oh really? You guys were so good together,"

"She cheated on me,"

"Wow, that's very sad,"

"Yeah, I really loved her, can't believe she did that to me,"