Chapter 16

On Friday night, Camila was picking her clothes but she got nothing to wear. Her clothes were on the floor and her bed. She ended up calling Sandra and Marielle to come to her house and helped her to pick the outfit for her party. Marielle and Sandra looked very casual in their party outfit. They helped Camila to pick her outfit. They ended up picking a casual outfit fot her and it is pretty fitted on Camila.

She was happy and confident about her outfit

She was happy and confident about her outfit. She wore her black heels and went to the downstairs. "Bye, Mom!" Camila yelled as she opened front door and gladly her mom was in the kitchen because she might not let her to go to the party with her outfit like that.

Marielle drove to Nick's house and as they arrived at Nick's house, there were so many people outside his house. They jumped out from the car and walked into the house. Music was playing loud, she smelled alcohol drinks around the room. "Ouch," Camila bumped onto someone. It was Shawn. Shawn was speechless about her outfit because he never seen her outfit like that before. She was so hot, he thought. "Hi," she greeted and Shawn was still speechless. "Damn, are you okay?" Camila waved her hand in front of his face and his mind was somewhere else thinking about Camila. Marielle and Sandra looked at each other and gave each other their confuse facial expression.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Shawn finally said and Camila smiled to him. "Do you guys want to join the gang? We are playing a game right now," Shawn offered Camila and her friends. Camila looked at Marielle and Sandra and they nodded so three of them followed Shawn to the gang. She saw Nick and he waved at her. They joined the group and they were playing Truth or Dare. Lauren and Shawn kept being close, Camila just rolled her eyes seeing those two.

"Since we have a new members here, let's start over. Spin the bottle!" Sammy said then she spun the bottle. It landed on Sandra. She took a paper in the glass and it said that she should drink two small cups of vodka. It was a dare so she drank it. Even though Sandra was not an alcoholic but she drinks vodka sometimes.

Then, Sandra spun the bottle and it landed on Shawn. He took the paper inside the glass and he should make out with someone in his right side. Surprisingly, it was not Lauren but it was Camila. They both very surprised because they both would kiss each other and they were best friends. Shawn shook his head but the rest of the gang pushed him to do that because it was a dare, again. It took two minutes for them to think about that but they finally kissed.

Camila and Shawn moved closer and pressed their body. Shawn leaned on and closed his eyes. He started to kiss Camila's lips and Camila tried to accept that her best friend was actually kissing her. Shawn put his big hands on Camila's cheeks and Camila's hands were wrapped around his neck. It was in two minutes and they were done. They looked at each other awkwardly. The rest of the gang was giving an applause for them because they both were so brave even though they are best friends and Shawn was with Lauren. Lauren was very jealous and she was mad with Camila. She didn't deserve that, Lauren thought.

The game was over and Camila was looking for soda not for alcohol. Nick approached her and rubbed her naked back. "Hey, Camila," he winked and Camila was just smiling to him. "The party was fun, right?" Nick said as he started to kiss Camila's neck. Camila was not uncomfortable with it but she let him to do it. Shawn stood blocks away from Nick and Camila and he was madly jealous with them. His eyes were looking at them, with full of jealousy and madness. Even, he didn't pay attention about Lauren's parents while Lauren was telling him her story.

"Nick, please stop. I'm not comfortable," Camila said but he kept doing it. She pushed Nick and Nick was surprised that she didn't want that. Nick was accidentally slapped on her face hard which made her cry. Shawn's glass fell in the floor and he ran to Nick. He punched Nick's nose until it was bleeding. "Fuck you, Shawn! What are you doing to me?!" Nick shouted and got up from the floor. "You hurt her, it means you hurt me too," Shawn shouted back and Shawn pulled Camila closer to his body, hugged her. Camila was still crying in pain, she was scared but she was still in love with Nick.

"Let's go home, I'll take you home," Shawn said and he leaded her outside the house. Shawn opened the car door for Camila and let her in. He was panicked too. "Here you go, use my jacket," Shawn gave her his hoodie from the backseat and helped her to use the hoodie. Shawn pulled Camila's body closer to him and hugged her, kissed her on top of her head to made her feel better.

Nick regretted what he just did to Camila. He just couldn't control his emotion because he loved Camila too much and he was scared that Camila didn't love him too.

"I will never let you to wear that clothes again, okay?" Shawn said and Camila nodded. "You're a good kisser though, I like your lips," he teased and Camila's cheeks were so red and she might be a tomato that time. "You are so drunk, let me drive the car," Camila said and pushed him playfully. "I'm not drunk, sweetie pie," Then, Shawn turned on the car and started to drive to Camila's house.

------

dang it! i love this chapter sooo much and i wrote it smiling lollll

but if you like this chapter like i do, please vote and comment what you didn't like from this chapter.
love you and have a good day xx!