Chapter 7

The big day has finally come. Tuesday was the very important day for Shawn. As the captain of the team, he needed to win the game. He got very ready and energized for the game.

Camila came to the game as she promised to Shawn. She supported him and the team because that was all Shawn needed. Camila took her seat in the audience seating. She wished that Shawn would win the game.

"Excuse me, may I seat here?" a guy said,

"Yeah," Camila said,

"Were you the girl that bumped me in the groceries store the other day?" he asked,

"I'm very sorry about that, I didn't mean to," she said,

"It's alright," he said. Then, he sat next to her in the audience seating.

The game haven't started yet but Camila seemed very busy to find Shawn in the court. She tried to make sure that Shawn would do great for his team. Camila couldn't talk too much with new strangers even when she met them at somewhere. She couldn't wait anymore to see her best friend to win the match because Shawn worked and practiced his ass off for the match so his team would win the match.

"Are you going to school here? Oh, btw I'm Nick," he said,

"Yeah," Camila said,

"Wow, you must be talented," Nick said,

"Thank you but I don't think I'm that talented," she said but she didn't pay attention to Nick a lot.

While they talked, Camila seemed so busy because she was searching for Shawn but Nick looked so confused with Camila because she didn't pay attention to him at all.

"Do you want to grab lunch with my friend after this game?"

"Thank you but no. I got homework to do," she said.

"Btw, what's your name?" he asked,

"I'm Camila," she said and once again, she didn't pay attention to him.

"Nice name,"

"Thank you,"

The team finally met the last quarter which the winner would be announced.
Camila got nervous but she prayed that he and his team would win the game.

The last beep finally rang. The team won. Ontario Arts High School won and Camila couldn't be more proud of Shawn. He made it. He and his team did it. They won.

After that, she walked down to the court and congratulated Shawn. She didn't have much to spend with Shawn today because she needed to babysit her little cousin.

Nick decided to congratulate Shawn after Shawn took a shower and cleaned up himself. Nick was so excited to tell Shawn the Nick met Camila and he got to know that she went to Ontario Arts High School so Nick probably could get to know her for a long time.

"Dude, congrats for winning the game! You did a very great job," Nick said,

"Thanks, man. I'm so glad that we won," Shawn said.

"Oh, I just knew that the girl that accidentally bumped in the store other day went to school here," Nick said,

"Really? What's her name?"

"Uh, dang it. I forgot her name but she told her name, I remembered it but I didn't remember what was her name,"

"Ah, well if you remember her name maybe I can help you to get her,"

"I'll try to find her later but at least I already know that she went to this school,"

Then, they both grabbed some lunch after the game. Shawn was very proud that the team could keep their work up. He really was. After lunch, Shawn and Nick decided to go home because Nick had to pick up his mom in her office.

Nick would try everything to find Camila. He liked her even though Camila was not paying attention at him but he would try to get her later. He really would.

At night, Camila was very tired but she glad that she got no homework for Wednesday but she felt very nervous because Mrs. Roman would announce the result of her project. She decided to go to sleep earlier because she didn't want to get panic attack or anxienty because it would be bad for her.

Shawn still got so happy of what he did. He got his two best friends (who's not fake for him) watched him in the game and he felt so happy because he get surrounded by people who cared with him.

"Shawn, Nick was here but I thought you were already sleeping," his mom said as she saw Shawn walked to the downstairs,

"Really? He did?" Shawn said,

"Yeah, I'm so sorry, but congratulations honey, I'm so proud of you," his mom said,

"What about we throw a dinner for congratulating Shawn in the game? You can invite Nick and we will invite the Cabello's family," his dad said,

"That's a good idea, sure," Shawn said and he decided to go back to his bedroom and texted Nick to come over to his house for a dinner. Thankfully, Nick would love to come.

--

double chapters updated! i'm in a good mood so i decided to update twice!

don't forget to vote babiesss