Chapter 1

Bona's POV

Jungkook and I have been friends since we were in diapers. When something happens to me, he would always be the first to know. I woke up from my long nap.

'Ugh, I am so tired.' I said to myself. I got out of bed and got ready to go hangout with Jungkook.

I wore a tank top with a cardigan, black leggings and my vans. I grabbed some money and went downstairs. I heard a knock at the door. I went to go open it. Standing there was Jungkook.

"Annyeong Jungkook oppa." I said smiling.

"Annyeong." Jungkook said smiling back.

"Ready to go?" I ask. Jungkook nodded. I went outside and Jungkook closed the door behind me. I went to the passenger seat and Jungkook went to the driver seat. He put the key in the ignition and drove off.

"So, where too?" Jungkook ask me.

"Um, how about we go get some ice cream." Jungkook nodded and went to the nearest ice cream shop. We got out of the car and went inside.

"What would you like?" Jungkook ask.

"I would like a Strawberry ice cream." I said.

"Okay, you can go find us a spot to sit." I nodded and went to go find a spot to sit. I found a spot by the window. Minutes later, Jungkook came back with our ice cream. He handed me mine.

"Gomawo." I said smiling. Me and Jungkook ate our ice cream.

"So, how're you been?" Jungkook ask.

"I've been good. How about you?"

"I've been good too." Jungkook said.

"Nice. So, when is your friend coming back?" I ask.

"He's probably coming back in 2 months."

"Oh, you must really miss him." I said. Jungkook nodded his head.

All of a sudden, I felt something cold on my face. Jungkook wiped some of his ice cream on my face.

"Ya, jinja?" I ask. Jungkook stuck his tongue out at me. I huffed and wiped some of my ice cream on his face.

"How dare you?!" Jungkook said giving me a death glare. Now I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Oh, it's on!" Jungkook said before throwing ice cream at me. This turned out to be a ice cream fight.

"Ya, stop it!" I said.

"Ani." We kept doing that until a girl came up to me.

"Excuse me?" me and Jungkook looked at the girl.

"Yes?" Jungkook ask.

"You know you have to clean this up right?" Jungkook and I looked at each other.

"Oh, ne. We will clean this up." I said. I got up and went into the bathroom to wash up. I came back out later to see that Jungkook already finish cleaning up the ice cream.

"Jungkook-ah, you should've waited until I came out." I said looking at Jungkook.

"Ani, gwenchana. I started the whole thing so, I should be the one cleaning it."

"Ani, I wanted to help." I said feeling bad.

"Gwenchana." Jungkook came and hugged me.

"Let's go." I nodded and we went to the car.

Jungkook drove me all the way home. I got out of the car and said goodbye to Jungkook. I went inside and decided to watch a movie.

Jungkook's POV

I got home only to be greeted by my stepmom. My real mom died because of cancer. So now it's only me, my dad, and my stepmom.

"Annyeong Jungkook. How was hanging out with Bona?" I ignored my stepmom and went straight to my bedroom.

The reason why I don't like my stepmom was because she's not my real mom. I told my dad never to get married again, but he wanted to get married so bad. I just really hate my stepmom. All of a sudden, I heard a knock at the door.

I got up to go open it. My stepmom was standing there holding a cup of water.

"Drink this. You need to be hydrated after going out for a long time." my stepmom said.

"Ani. Just leave me alone." I said before closing the door.

My stepmom held the door so I couldn't close it.

"Just drink it. It gives you energy." my stepmom put the cup in my hands.

"I said I don't want it!" I splash the water on my stepmom. I threw the cup on the ground and close the door. I went to my bed and fell asleep.

________________________________________________________

A/N: Annyeong!! Done with chapter 1. I know it's short and boring, but I'll make the next chapter less boring and maybe a bit longer. Be sure to vote and comment. :):)