Chapter 16

Jungkook's POV

**Monday**

I got up and got ready for school. I wish school would be over so I don't have to always wake up early in the morning. I went out the door and walked all the way to school. When I got there, I saw Bona sitting alone on the bench. I walked up to her.

"Annyeong Bona!" I said. Bona kept looking on the ground not saying anything.

"Bona?" I waved my hands in her face.

"Huh, oh sorry oppa." Bona said.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"It's nothing. I'm just really tired." I nodded my head. I saw Amber came and sat next to me.

"Oppa, I miss you!" Amber said.

"I miss you too." I said back kissing her head.

"Oppa, you should come over to my house tonight." Amber said.

"I'm kind of busy after school." I said. Amber looked at me with a sad face.

"Oppa, just this once. You never come over." Amber made the puppy dog eyes. How can I say no to that.

"Arrasso." Amber smiled.

I looked back at Bona and she looked sad.

"Bona, what's wrong?" I ask.

"It's nothing. I'm going to class first." Bona got up and left. I think I'm making her feel bad. Maybe I should just stop.

"Let's go to class." I said. I grabbed Amber's hand and we went to class.

Bona's POV

I walked into class and saw Jin laying his head on his desk. It was awkward between us because of the kiss yesterday. Me and Jin didn't even make eye contact. Finally class started.

**After school**

I waited outside for Jin. Jin and I talked a little in lunch class, so now I'm more comfortable talking to him.

"Boo!" I jumped when someone scared me.

"Jungkook oppa, ya jinja?" I punched him on the arm.

"Ahh, stop. It hurts." Jungkook said massaging his arm.

"That's what you get for scaring me." I said.

I saw Jin and he came over to me.

"Bona, can I talk to you for a bit?" Jin ask. I nodded my head. Jin took me to the back of the school.

"Bona, I like you." my eye widen when he said that.

"Mwo?" I ask.

"I like you. I started liking you when I first saw you." Jin told me. I can't believe this.

"Jin oppa, you know we're not dating for real right?" I ask him.

"I know, but it feels like we are dating. When I kissed you, that's when I realize that you are the one for me." I can't believe I'm hearing this right now.

"Oppa, I don't feel the same way about you. You're only helping me because of Jungkook." I said.

Jin looked really sad.

"Bona, please. I really like you and there's nothing you and I can do. I'm really falling for you." Jin told me.

"Sorry Jin. Let's just stop this dating thing. I'll get Jungkook by myself." I left after saying that.

I'm sorry Jin, but the one I love is Jungkook. I hope you understand. I walked all the way home. While I was walking, I came past a coffee shop. I looked in the window and saw someone that looked like Amber. I went closer and it was Amber. It was Amber with another guy smiling at each other drinking coffee.

I couldn't believe my eyes. Didn't she just told Jungkook to go over to her house today. I ran all the way to Amber's house. I saw Jungkook standing on her door step.

"Jungkook!" I yelled. Jungkook turn his head and looked at me.

"Bona, what are you doing here?" Jungkook ask walking towards me.

"Oppa, I think you should go home." I said.

"Wae?"

"Because......." I was cut when I heard some voices. It was Amber.

"Oppa, let's go." I said.

"Ani. Not until you tell me what's going on." me and Jungkook turned our heads and saw Amber with another dude.

"Amber, what are you doing?" Jungkook ask.

"Oppa, it's not what it looks like." Amber said.

"I know how it looks like. I can't believe you would do this to me?" Jungkook yelled.

"Oppa, let me explain." Amber said.

"No! Your not explaining anything. You told me to come here and then you go and meet another guy?! What is wrong with you!! We are OVER!!!!!" Jungkook yelled. Jungkook walked away mad.

"Bitch!" I said before walking off behind Jungkook. I catched up to him.

"Oppa, wait." I said. Jungkook wouldn't stop walking.

"Oppa." I grabbed his arm.

"Stop!" Jungkook yelled. I looked at Jungkook.

"Just.......just leave me alone arrasso?" Jungkook yanked his arm from my grasp.

I can't believe Amber would do such a thing to him. I walked back home and decided not to bother Jungkook.

Jungkook's POV

I know I was a bit harsh on Bona, but I just wanted to be alone. I hope she didn't feel bad. I walked inside my house only to see my step mom. Great.

"Jungkook, what's wrong? You look so gloomy today?" I looked at my mom.

"I want you to stop talking to me. No matter how much you talk to me, I won't ever call you omma or think of you as one." I walked upstairs after saying that.

I layed on my bed. Well, I'm back to being single again. I'll talk to Bona tomorrow. She's the only person I can trust right now.

____________________________________________________

A/N: Annyeong my viewers. Done with chapter 16!!! It's kind of short and I'm sorry for that. OMG, what going to happen in the next chapter? Be sure to vote and comment!!!