Chapter 25

Bona's POV

**After school**

The kiss this morning with Jin was unexpected, but I enjoyed it. Someone came up and grabbed my hand. I looked and saw Jungkook.

"Let go of me." I command.

"Listen Bona, why are you ignoring me?"Jungkook ask.

"I don't have to explain it. You should know why I'm ignoring you." I yanked my hands away from him and walked away. Jungkook grabbed my hand again and pulled me into a hug. My eyes widen.

"Oppa, let me go." I said.

"Ani. I miss hugging you. Let's stay like this for a little bit." tears were falling down my cheeks.

I miss hugging Jungkook. Why did he have to have an arrange marriage. I heard footsteps coming from behind Jungkook.

"Oppa, what are you doing?" Jungkook pulled me away and pretended nothing happened.

"Sunyeol, I'm doing nothing." Jungkook said.

"Lier. I saw you hugging her. Don't you remember that we're married." Sunyeol said.

"I know, but it's not even a real marriage. We're going to be apart soon." Jungkook explained.

"Oppa, just go before she get's mad." I walked away after saying that. I can't tell him that me and Jin are dating.

I walked home and saw Jin standing by my driveway.

"Oppa!" I ran up to him and hugged him. I don't even know why I'm so happy to see him. We just saw each other a second ago. We went inside and Jin had to leave. I said goodbye to him, then he left.

I heard talking coming from the living room. I went into the living room and saw my omma with a man. They were both holding hands and cuddling next to each other.

"Omma?" I said. My omma turned her head and looked at me.

"Oh Bona, good thing your here. This is Mr.Park. He's my boyfriend. I'm going to marry him." my eyes widen when she said that.

"Omma, why didn't you tell me that you have a boyfriend?" I ask.

"Because I was waiting for a perfect time to tell you. Today is a perfect time." I smiled at my omma.

"Omma, when is the wedding?" I ask.

"This weekend." my omma said. Wow, the wedding is so early.

"Arrasso omma." I went upstairs after saying that.

**Skipping to the wedding day**

I was in my room getting ready for my omma's wedding. My omma's green lady was one of her friend Hanuel. I got out of the room and went downstairs. My omma was already at the wedding getting ready. I waited for Jin because he was going to take me.

I heard a knock at the door. I went to open it.

"Annyeong Bona! Ready to go?" Jin ask. I nodded my head. Jin took my hand and dragged me to the car. He opened the passenger door for me. I thanked him and went in. He closed the door and went to his side. We drove all the way to the wedding. The wedding was at the beach, so it wasn't far.

When we got to the wedding, it was already full of relatives that we knew. Jin went to go sit, while I went up on stage and got ready. The wedding music started which means that my omma is getting ready to come out. The door opened revealing my omma. She was wearing her long white wedding dress.

She looked beautiful. She came on the stage and stood next to my soon to be appa. I saw Chanyeol standing behind Mr.Park. Wait, why is Chanyeol standing behind Mr.Park? Is Chanyeol Mr.Park's best man? I shook the thought out of my head and just payed attention to the priest talking.

**Couple minutes later**

"Mrs.Jeong, would you take Mr.Park as your loving husband? You will take care of him when he's sick. You will love and respect everything he does." the priest ask?

"I do."

"And Mr.Park, would you take Mrs.Jeong as your loving wife? You will take care of her when she's sick. You will love and respect everything she does." the priest ask.

"I do." Mr.Park said.

"Arrasso. You may kiss the bride." I saw my appa kiss my omma on the lips. Awe, it's so cute.

The wedding finally ended and I can finally go home and sleep. It's been a long day. I got home before my omma and appa. I went up to my room and my door was closed. Huh, I never closed the door when I left. I opened the door and saw someone half naked.

"AHHHH! WHO ARE YOU? AND WHY ARE YOU IN MY ROOM?!" I yelled.

"Bona, it's just me. Park Chanyeol." I opened my eyes and saw Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol oppa, why are you in my house?" I ask.

"Because I'm staying here now." I raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean your staying here now?" I ask confused.

"You didn't know? The man your omma married is my dad." my jaw dropped. The man my omma married is Chanyeol's appa?! That means..........Chanyeol is my step brother!!!! :o