Chapter 30

Bona's POV

Jungkook called me today to hang out with him. I got dressed and went downstairs. I walked to the park and saw Jungkook sitting alone on the bench. I went up to him and covered his eyes.

"Guess who?" I ask.

"Um....Bona?" Jungkook said. I took my hands off his face and sat next to him.

"So, what are we doing first?" I ask.

"How about we go walk around downtown." Jungkook said. I nodded my head. Before we were about to leave, someone called my name.

"Bona, wait." I looked behind me and saw Jin.

"Jin oppa, what are you doing here?" I ask.

"I wanted to hang out with you today, but I see that your hanging out with Jungkook." Jin said looking at Jungkook.

"You can hang out with us too. We're just going to take a walk downtown." I said.

"Arrasso." We walked all the way to downtown and Jungkook was standing on my left while Jin stood on my right. It was pretty awkward because nobody was talking. I tried breaking the silence.

"So, how are you guys?" I ask.

"I'm great! Thanks for asking!" Jin said.

I looked over at Jungkook and saw him glaring at Jin. Maybe bringing Jin along was a bad idea. Jungkook held my hands which gave me a shock. Jin probably saw us because he grabbed my other hand and held it tightly. Jungkook pulled me closer to him and Jin also did the same thing.

"Oppa, I want ice cream. Can one of you go buy it for me?" I ask.

"I will." Jin yelled.

"No! I will!" they both ran to the ice cream shop. I found a bench and sat on it.

Jungkook's POV

Jin and I ran to the ice cream shop. I ran faster than him, so I got to the shop first. Jin came in and stood next to me.

"I'm buying the ice cream." Jin said.

"Aniyo. I'm buying it." I said back.

"I'm buying it." Jin said.

"You don't even know her favorite ice cream flavor." I said. Jin looked at me.

"Yes I do." I chuckled.

"Then tell me." I said.

I saw Jin gulped.

"Vanilla." I laughed.

"Ya, aniyo. Your such a pabo." I went up to the counter and ordered Bona's favorite ice cream. The nice lady gave it to me and I went out of the shop. I went back to the spot that we were at and saw Bona sitting on a bench.

"Here you go." I said handing her the ice cream.

Bona took it from me and started eating it. Jin came and sat on the other side of Bona. I'm going to win Bona, not Jin.

Bona's POV

The boys watched me as I finished my ice cream. Looks like Jungkook got the ice cream for me. 1 point for him. 0 points for Jin. I got up and walked again. Again, they were on either side of me. They both grabbed my hands and held on it tightly. They were squeezing my hands tightly and it hurt so bad.

I yanked my hands away from them.

"Ya, my hands hurt from yall squeezing it." I said.

"Sorry Bona." Jungkook said.

"Yeah, sorry." Jin said. I huffed and walked away. I can't believe their fighting over me. I hate this. I just have to choose someone quick. I looked behind me and saw that they weren't following me anymore.

From the distance, I saw Jungkook and Jin fighting. I ran back to them and tried to stop them.

"Ya, stop it you guys." I command. Jungkook's nose was bleeding and I saw that nothing happened to Jin.

"Jin oppa, did you do this?" I ask.

"Aniyo. Jungkook started it." I got angry and slapped Jin across the face.

"How dare you ruin such a beautiful face!" I said.

"Bona, gwenchana. It was an accident." Jungkook said holding me back. I glared at Jin.

"Don't ever show your face to me ever again." I said. I grabbed Jungkook's hands and we both walked away.

Jin's POV

Why would Bona not believe me?! I didn't start the fight, Jungkook did.

**Flashback**

Bona walked away after saying that. Jungkook was gonna go after her, but I stopped him.

"Ya, how dare you touch me?" Jungkook ask.

"Wae? You mad bro?" I ask. I saw Jungkook swing his arms over to my face, but I dodge.

"Miss." I said.

"Aish." Jungkook swing again, but I dodged again.

I swing my arms and punched Jungkook on the face. His nose started bleeding.

"That's what you get for trying to hit me. Don't ever mess with kungfu Jin." I said. I saw Bona running over to us.

**End flashback**

Okay, I guess it could be my fault too. I walked all the way home.

Bona's POV

I sent Jungkook home.

"Oppa, be careful next time." I said.

"Arrasso and you shouldn't have been harsh on Jin. He punched me by accident." Jungkook said. I huffed.

"Aniyo. I know it wasn't an accident. Just go home and clean up your bloody nose." I said.

I turned around, but Jungkook grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a hug. My eyes widen.

"Bona, sorry. I wish I told you this a long time ago, but I just didn't have the courage too. I'm really sorry and I hope you forgive me." Jungkook said.

"Oppa, gwenchana. I forgive you." I smiled.

Jungkook let go of the hug and looked at me.

"Bona, do you want to start over?" Jungkook ask. I stared into his beautiful eyes. I nodded my head. Jungkook smiled and pulled me into a hug.

Jungkook oppa, saranghaeyo!!

__________________________________________

A/N: JSHFGBCCURHSKCNDFBVHR!!! I just can't right now!!! I can't believe Jungkook and Bona are back together!

Poor Jin! :( I hope he feels alright!! :(

Please vote and comment!!!