Chapter 32

Bona's POV

**Skip to last day of school**

Finally today is the last day of school. Jungkook changed his party for tonight so I can attend. I didn't go to school today because for us, we don't have to go. Jungkook decided to go because his appa expects him to go today. I went downstairs and saw Chanyeol cooking breakfast. I feel bad for making Chanyeol cook all the time.

I went up to him.

"Oppa, I can make breakfast." I said.

"Aniyo. I'll make it." I took the spatula from Chanyeol.

"Oppa, let me cook for once. I want to cook for my dear oppa." I said giving him the puppy dog eyes. Chanyeol smiled at me.

"Arrasso." I smiled at him and started making pancakes.

When I finished cooking, I called Chanyeol to eat.

"Wa, this looks better than my cooking!" Chanyeol exclaimed.

"It's not the best. I only make what I can." I said. I sat on the chair and Chanyeol sat across from me.

"Oppa, I want to tell you something." I said. Chanyeol looked up at me.

"What is it?"

I took a deep breath.

"Oppa, I want to get married." Chanyeol's eyes widen.

"Waeyo? To who?" Chanyeol ask.

"To Jungkook." Chanyeol sighed and said.

"If you want, I'll let you, but you have to tell omma and appa first." I nodded my head. After I finished eating, I put the dish in the sink.

"My dear sister, I'll do the dishes." Chanyeol said coming into the kitchen.

"Ani. I'll do it. This is a girls job." I said.

"Aish, I'll do it. You did the cooking already." I huffed and nodded. I went back upstairs and couldn't wait until Jungkook got off school. I looked in my closet and tried to find an outfit for tonight.

Ugh, all my clothes are so ugly. I might need to go to the store. I got ready and went downstairs.

"Oppa, I'm gonna go shopping." I said.

"Arrasso." I got in my car and drove to the store. I went to Rue 21 because that store had the most prettiest dresses. I walked through the dress aisle and found a black dress.

Wa, this is so pretty! I grabbed it and looked at the price

Wa, this is so pretty! I grabbed it and looked at the price. 32 dollars?! I can't afford this. I put the dress back on the rack.

"Excuse me?" I looked behind me and saw a guy.

"Ne?" I ask.

"Were you planning on buying that dress?" I looked at the dress then back at him. I nodded my head.