Chapter 5

Bona's POV **Monday**

I haven't talk to Jungkook ever since that incident at the park. Today is Monday which means that I have to deal with Jungkook. I got myself ready then I went to school. When I got to school, I was greeted by Jin.

"Annyeong Bona! How was your weekend?" 

"It was good." I said weakly before heading into class. I didn't want to talk to anyone today. I went to go sit in my seat and I saw Jin following behind me. 

"Ya, what's wrong?" Jin ask. 

"Nothing. I just didn't get enough sleep today." I lied again. I'm never good at lying.

"Bona, if something is wrong just tell me. You can trust me." I looked at Jin. 

"Okay, do you know that girl that works on the project with Jungkook?" I ask. Jin nodded his head. 

"Shes the most popular girl at this school. Everyone feels that Amber and Jungkook would be a good match because everyone likes them. I think they even got to sit next to each other in class." I was about to have tears in my eyes.

To be honest, I like Jungkook. I don't know if it's wrong to like your best friend, but I love him. Seeing him with another girl breaks me, but I can't show it. 

"Oh." I heard the bell ring. Then class started.

Jungkook's POV

I went inside my class only to be greeted by a crowd of girls.

"Oppa, why do you have to be so handsome!"

"Jungkook oppa!!"

"Oppa annyeong!!"

I went to my seat ignoring the girls, but apparently they followed me to my seat. 

"Oppa, are you single?" a girl ask me. 

"Ani, I'm not." I said not looking at her. 

"Lier. I never see your girlfriend with you." I was going to say something, but someone spoke first. 

"Because we're never in the same class."

I looked behind the girls and saw Amber. Amber came over to me and kissed me on the cheek. I blushed. 

"I'm his girlfriend so, go away." the girls huffed and left. 

"Oppa, you have to be careful. Girls like those would do anything to get you." Amber said. 

"Ne. I'll be careful next time." Amber sat in her seat, then class started.

Bona's POV

**After school**

I got out of class and went outside. 

"Bona!!" I heard someone call my name. I turned around and saw Jungkook. 

"Bona, were you waiting for me?" Jungkook ask. I shook my head. Then I left. I don't want to deal with Jungkook right now.

Jungkook's POV

I saw Bona shook her head then she left. I was going to stop her, but someone called my name. 

"Jungkook oppa, were you waiting for me?" it was Amber. 

"Ah, ne." 

"Let's go to the library to do our project." I nodded my head and we went to the library.

"Oppa, after this do you want to go get some coffee?" Amber ask me. 

"Sure." I said smiling at Amber. 

'I hope Bona's okay. She's been acting weird lately' I thought to myself.

**30 minutes later**

Amber and I just finished doing our project and we're about to get some coffee. We walked to the nearest coffee shop intertwining our hands together. I looked at out hands and smiled. 

'Why do I feel like this? It's such a weird feeling' I thought to myself.

We got to the coffee shop and I ordered. Amber went to go find us some seats. Minutes later, I brought our coffee to the table. 

"Oppa, have you ever liked anyone besides me?" Amber ask. 

"I use to have a girlfriend back then, but we broke up." I told Amber.

"How did it feel to break up with her?" I thought for a little bit. 

"Well, it felt good because she was cheating on me." 

"Oh, that sucks." After we finished drinking our coffee, we decided to go home. We got up from our seats Amber in front of me.

All of a sudden, I saw Amber slip and somehow she fell in my arms. We made eye contact. I was shocked and Amber look shocked too. I lifted her up. 

"Gwenchana?" I ask her. 

"Ne. Let's go. People are staring." I nodded my head.

I walked Amber all the way home. We got to her doorstep. Amber was gonna go in, but I grabbed her wrist. 

"Ne?" Amber ask. I didn't say anything. I walked up to her and gently kissed her forehead. I backed away and looked at her face. She was shocked. I chuckled. 

"Good night." I said before walking home.

I don't know why I'm feeling this way, but I think this feeling that I'm feeling right now is.........

LOVE!

__________________________________________________

A/N: Omo, Jungkook oppa is so sweet!!! What's going to happen to Jungkook

and Amber? Please be sure to vote and comment!!