Chapter 7

Jungkook's POV

I woke up early today and went to school early. Amber is meeting me at school and we are finishing our project. I went to the library and saw Amber sitting there already doing the project. 

"Annyeong." I said sitting down. 

"Oppa, do you like it?" Amber said pointing to the poster.

"Ne. It's beautiful just like you." I saw Amber blush. I reminded myself that I was going to talk to Bona today. Amber and I did our project then we finished early. We decided to go get some coffee because we still had 30 minutes until class starts.

Me and Amber walked to the coffee shop holding hands. I ordered the usual and we went back to school drinking our coffee. 

"It's so refreshing drinking this coffee when it's getting cold." I heard Amber said. 

"Ne. Do you want to sit here?" I said pointing to a bench. Amber nodded her head. We sat on the benches drinking our coffee.

Bona's POV

I woke up today because my alarm ringed. I didn't feel so good today so, I stayed home. I heard my phone beep and it was a text from Jungkook.

JK: Meet me at the rooftop of the school when you get here.

I texted him back telling him that I wasn't going to be at school.

B: I'm not coming to school.

JK: Wae? Are you sick?

B: Ani. I have a doctors appointment today.

I had to lie because I don't want Jungkook to worry about me.

JK: Arrasso.

I put my phone away and fell asleep again.

Jungkook's POV

I went to my class after texting Bona. Damn it! She had to have a doctors appointment today. I wanted to talk to her. I saw Amber come in. 

"Oppa, I thought you had some errands to do?" Amber ask me. 

"Ne, but change of plans. I'll do it tomorrow." I said. 

"Oh. Oppa, saranghayeo!" Amber said kissing my cheeks. I blushed.

I saw some girls looking at us, but I didn't care.

Amber's POV

**After School**

I got out of my last class and went to my locker. I was about to open my locker when a group of girls maybe 3 or 4 came up to me. 

"Ya, stay away from my oppa." one of the girls said. I looked at her. 

"You stay away from my oppa. He's my boyfriend not yours." I said back with confidence.

I saw the girl huff. 

"Ya, jinja?" I saw one of the girls whispering to her. The girl nodded and she slapped me across the face. I fell to the ground. The girls started laughing. 

"Hahaha bitch, that's what you get for being close to my oppa." the girl said. She was about to slap me again, but someone stopped her from doing it. I looked up and it was Jungkook.

"Oppa." I heard the girl say. 

"Who's your oppa? You better leave before or there's going to be coincidence." the girls left after Jungkook said that. Jungkook came over to me and helped me up. 

"Gwenchana?" Jungkook ask. I nodded my head.

"Let's go." Jungkook walked me all the way home.

Jungkook's POV