Chapter 35

Bona's POV

I felt someone breathing on my face. I opened my eyes a little and saw Jungkook laying next to me.

"Ya, oppa what are you doing here?" I ask.

"Calm down Bona, I just came to wake you up." Jungkook said. I sighed, then got up. I went downstairs and o.m.g! I saw Amber and Chanyeol kissing.

I backed away slowly trying not to make any sound. I bumped into Jungkook and I fell forward. Jungkook tried catching me, but he fell with me. We both rolled down the stairs holding onto each other. We stopped at the end of the stairs and I was on top of Jungkook. My eyes widen.

I couldn't move at all. I was like stuck right onto Jungkook's body. Chanyeol came and helped me up.

"Gwenchana?" Chanyeol ask me. I nodded my head. I walked upstairs like nothing happened. That was the most awkward thing I have ever done.

Jungkook's POV

I liked it when Bona was on top of me. It looks like she didn't like it. I'm going to keep teasing her. I walked upstairs and went into her room. Bona was laying on her bed while closing her eyes. I quietly walked up to her. I went on top of her and she shot her eyes open.

"AHHHH, YA!!!!" Bona screamed kicking me off the bed. I fell to the ground and pretended to be hurt.

"Ah, ya! That hurt!" I said rubbing my arm. Bona came up to me and kneel down next to me.

"Oppa, gwenchana? I didn't mean to hurt you!" Bona ask worried.

I smiled and pulled Bona on the ground. I was on top of her and she was on the bottom. Her eyes widen again. I pinned her hands down and stared at her eyes. I leaned in and was about to kiss her when her bedroom door opened. Chanyeol and Amber both came in. They both widen their eyes at the scene.

"Jungkook oppa, what are you doing to Bona?" Amber ask me.

"You know, just teaching her a lesson." I said awkwardly. I got let go of her hands and got up.

"I'll leave now." I said leaving the room. They had to ruin the moment.

Bona's POV

I got up from the ground and looked at Chanyeol and Amber.

"Gwenchana? He didn't do anything to you right?" Chanyeol ask. I shook my head.

"Can you guys leave please." I said. They both nodded their heads. They left the room and I layed on my bed.

**an hour later**

I didn't know that I took a nap. I woke up and went downstairs. I saw that nobody was home. I texted Chanyeol.

B: Oppa, where did you all go?

C: Sorry Bona. We just went to the store. Jungkook is in his room napping. Don't make any noise.

B: Arrasso.

I put my phone in my pocket and turned around.

"ARHHH!" I screamed and fell to the ground. I saw Jungkook laughing at me.

"Ya, why did you do that?" I ask angrily.

"Sorry Bona. I just wanted to mess with you." Jungkook extended his hands out to me. I ignored it and got up by myself.

I walked past him, but he held my wrist and pulled me into a hug.

"Bona, sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. Please forgive me." I said.

"Fine, but only because your my boyfriend." I said. Jungkook hugged me tighter.

"We should do something later. I want to ask you something." Jungkook said. I nodded my head. I wonder what he's going to be telling me. Oh well, I'll know later. Jungkook let go of me and went into the living room. I followed him into the living room.

Amber's POV

Chanyeol and I lied about going to the store. We're both actually setting a date for Jungkook and Bona. Jungkook is going to be asking Bona to marry him. I am so excited!

"Are you done yet?" I ask.

"Ne. We should text Jungkook to come now." Chanyeol said. I nodded my head.

C: Jungkook, you should come now. We're ready.

JK: Arrasso. We'll be there in a bit.

Chanyeol put his phone away.

"Let's go hide." I nodded my head.

Jungkook's POV

I put my phone away.

"Bona, go upstairs and get ready." I said. Bona nodded her head. I saw her head upstairs. 20 minutes later, I saw Bona coming downstairs. I couldn't stop staring at her. Bona was wearing a strapless blue dress that went above her knee. She was also wearing black heels. Her hair was curled and I can see that she was wearing only a little bit of makeup.

"Wow Bona, you look amazing!" I said. I saw Bona blushed. I grabbed Bona's hand and led her to my car.

"Oppa, where are we going?" Bona ask.

"You'll know when we get there." I said. I heard Bona huffed.

Bona's POV

I hate it when Jungkook doesn't tell me where we always go. 5 minutes later, we were finally there. Jungkook handed me a blind fold.

"Oppa, what is this for?" I ask.

"Just put it on." I grabbed the blind fold and put it around my eyes.

I heard Jungkook come to my side and take me out of the car. We were walking for 2 minutes then we came to a stop. Jungkook took my blind fold off. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the place.

 I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the place

"Oppa, what is this?" I ask.

"This Bona, is a special place for special people that are dating." Jungkook explained. I took Jungkook's hands and led him to the table.

"There's food already?" I ask surprise. Jungkook nodded. I opened the cover to the food and omg, the foods look good.

"Eat it. It should be good." Jungkook said. I nodded my head and put some food on my plate. I took a bite of the steak and wow, I love it! I saw that there was some BBQ on Jungkook's mouth. I grabbed a napkin, got up a little from my chair and wiped the BBQ off his mouth.

Jungkook and I made eye contact. I stopped wiping his mouth and sat back down.

"Bona..." Jungkook got up from his chair and came up to me. He kneel down.

"Bona, saranghayeo. I know I don't say this often, but I'm saying it now. I love you so much. I want to spend my whole life with you. I don't care if people don't like us together, but I'll do anything to marry you. So, I want to ask.....will you marry me?" Jungkook ask.

I had tears in my eyes. I have always been waiting for this day.

"Ne oppa!" I said. Jungkook took a black box out and put the ring on my ring finger. He lifted me up and spinned me around.

"Bona, I love you." Jungkook said.

"I love you too." I said.

Jungkook leaned in and crashed his lips into mine. I love you Jungkook. I will spend my whole life with you and nobody can come between us. No one.

______________________________________

A/N: YAAAAAY, JUNGKOOK AND BONA ARE MARRIED!

Can't wait to start writing about the wedding!!!!