Chapter 14

Bona's POV

I woke up the next morning for school. I got dress in my uniform and headed out the door. While walking to school, someone grabbed my wrist. I turned around and looked at who it was.

"Chanyeol oppa?" I ask.

"Bona, where are you going? Can I go with you?" Chanyeol ask me.

"I'm just going to school." I said.

"I want to come to school with you." I looked at Chanyeol.

"Oppa, if you want to come to school, you need to sign up and get your schedule." I explained.

"Arrasso. I'll go with you to school and sign up." I nodded my head.

Chanyeol and I walked to school together. We went inside and people were staring at us. I walked Chanyeol to the main office.

"Oppa, you go in. After your done, just come find me at the school rooftop." Chanyeol nodded his head, then went inside the office.

I turned around and some girls came up to me.

"Ya, who do you think you are? Yesterday you were with Jin and now your with another guy? You fucking slut. Go die in hell bitch." the girl told me.

"Who do you think you are? Bossing me around. This is my life and I can hang out with whoever I want. Mind your own business." I left after saying that.

I went to the rooftop waiting for Chanyeol. When I got up there, I saw Jungkook and Amber making out.

*Cough* Jungkook and Amber broke out of the kiss and looked at me.

"Sorry to bother you guys, but I have a friend that I'm going to meet up here. So, if you guys could go do this somewhere else, I'll appreciate it." I said.

"Who is your friend?" Jungkook ask me.

"You don't need to know. It's just a friend of mine." I explained. Jungkook grabbed onto Amber's hand and dragged her back to the school.

Jungkook's POV

I took Amber's hand and led her to class. I sat down and thought to myself.

'Who is that friend that she's meeting? Is it that Chanyeol guy from yesterday? It better not be him.' I took my phone out and texted her.

JK: Bona, who is that friend your meeting?

Seconds later, I heard my phone beep. Bona texted me back.

B: If I tell you, will you be mad?

JK: Aniyo.

B: Arrasso. It's Chanyeol.

I rolled my eyes when I saw that.

JK: Is Chanyeol coming to our school too?

B: Ne. He just signed up. Turns out, he's in all my classes.

JK: Oh, jinja? Good. Bona, I gotta go. Class is going to start soon.

B: Arrasso. Bye.

JK: Bye.

I put my phone back in my pocket and waited for class to start.

Bona's POV

I put my phone in my pocket.

"Chanyeol oppa, let's go to class before we're late." I said. Chanyeol nodded his head. We went to class just in time before the bell ringed.

*After school**

I went outside and waited for Chanyeol. I saw Jungkook and tried to avoid him.

"Annyeong Bona." Ugh, so close.

"Annyeong Jungkook oppa. What are you doing?" I ask.

"Well, to come see you of course." I blushed.

"How come you never go and see Amber? She's your girlfriend." I ask.

"I know, but I have to worry about my best friend to right?" he has a point.

On the other side, I saw Chanyeol coming my way.

"Annyeong Bona. Let's go." Chanyeol grabbed my wrist and dragged me away from Jungkook. I looked back and Jungkook did not look happy. Is Jungkook jealous? I shook the thought out of my head and just walked home with Chanyeol.

Jungkook's POV

Chanyeol dragged Bona away from me. I didn't bother because I didn't want to bother Bona and Chanyeol. To me, it looks that Bona wanted to be with Chanyeol alone. I walked back inside the school. I saw Jin and walked up to him.

"Ya Jin, can I ask you something?" I ask.

"Ne, what is it?" Jin ask back.

"Is something going on between you and Bona?" I ask curious.

"Oh, their's nothing going on between me and Bona." Jin told me.

"Then how come you and Bona were holding hands that one time when you both came inside the school?" I ask.

"We were holding hands as friends. Nothing big. Don't worry." Jin patted my shoulders and then left.

I left to and since tomorrow was Saturday, I decided to go hang out with Amber. I should call Bona and Chanyeol too. I went home and text Bona.

JK: Bona, do you and Chanyeol want to hang out with me and Amber tomorrow?

B: Arrasso. Where do you want to meet?

JK: I'll just come pick you and Chanyeol up.

B: Arrasso.

JK: Goodnight Bona.

B: Goodnight Jungkook.

I put my phone on my desk an fell asleep.