Chapter 37

Bona's POV

Day 2

Today is the day that Jungkook and I are going to go visit my omma. I really miss her. I got ready and went downstairs. I saw Jungkook already in the car waiting for me. I went out and got in the passengers seat. He drove all the way to the hospital.

We parked in the hospital's parking lot, then we got out. We went inside and went to the front counter.

"What room is Mrs.Park in?" I ask the nice lady.

"Oh, she's in room 213." I bowed and went to go find the room. After walking around trying to find the room, I finally found it. I opened the door and found my omma sleeping on the bed.

I ran up to her and held her hands.

"Omma, gwenchana?" I ask even though she doesn't hear me. A doctor came in.

"Annyeong, you must be Mrs.Park's daughter." the doctor said. I nodded my head.

"I'm sorry to tell you this, but your omma has cancer." my eyes widen.

Omma has cancer and she didn't even tell me?! I looked back at my omma with tears in my eyes.

"Omma, why didn't you tell me? You should have told me so that I could help you." I said crying. Jungkook came and tapped on my back. I got up and hugged Jungkook.

"Jungkook, I hope my omma is really okay. I don't want her to leave me." I said crying onto Jungkook's shirt.

"Don't worry Bona. Your omma is going to make it. She is a strong women." Jungkook said hugging me tighter. I saw my omma move a little.

"Omma, gwenchana?" I ask. My omma opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Sorry Bona. I'm sorry I didn't tell you about having cancer." my omma said.

"Omma, you should have told me. I could have helped you." I said holding onto her hands again.

"I know baby and I'm sorry for that." I let all the tears fall down my cheeks.

Jungkook's POV

I saw Bona letting all her tears go. This reminds me of when my omma died because of cancer. I cried so hard when she passed away. I saw Mrs.Park looking at me.

"Jungkook....." she weakly said. I walked up to her and Bona moved to the side. Mrs.Park grabbed my hands.

"Jungkook, if I don't make it, please take good care of my daughter." Mrs.Park said.

I started to tear up.

"Please don't say that Mrs.Park. I know your going to make it." I said. The doctors came in and told us to leave, so Mrs.Park can have her rest. Bona and I said bye to her, then we left. We were both quiet the way back home. I hope Bona's feeling alright.

We went inside the house and Bona went straight upstairs. I guess I'll just let her be. I don't want to bother her. I went into the living room and saw Amber and Chanyeol cuddling next to each other. I went and sat down.

"Chanyeol hyung, are you not going to visit Mrs.Park?" I ask.

"I was planning on visiting her today, but Amber didn't want too." Chanyeol said.

"I didn't say that! I said we'll go after the movie." Amber said.

"She's taking her rest right now, so maybe you guys can go later or tomorrow." I said. They nodded their head.

I went upstairs and went into my room.

Bona's POV

I can't stand seeing my omma like this. I hope she doesn't leave me. She's the only thing I have left. My appa went over seas because he had a company meeting. He won't be back for 2 months, which means that he'll miss me and Jungkook's wedding.

I got up from my bed and went downstairs. I saw that Chanyeol and Amber weren't home. Where did they go? I went into the kitchen and decided to cook something for all of us. I'm not a good cook. I just cook because nobody else does.

After I finished cooking, Chanyeol and Amber came back home.

"Oh, where did you guys go?" I ask.

"We just went to go visit omma." Chanyeol said. I nodded my head.

"Come eat dinner. I made it. You like?" I ask.

"Omo, that look's good. Amber, how come you don't cook like my sister?" Chanyeol teased. Amber hit Chanyeol's arm.

"Are you saying that you hate my cooking?" Amber said pouting.

"Aniyo. I love your cooking." Chanyeol said back hugging Amber. Awe, they're so cute. I put the food on the table.

"Oppa, can you go tell Jungkook to come eat?" I ask. Chanyeol nodded his head. Amber and I ate the food first since we were hungry.

"Ya, your omma doesn't look good. What if she doesn't make it?" Amber ask. I looked up at Amber.

"Why would you ask that? I know she'll make it." I said.

"Okay, I'm just wondering." I saw that Amber got a text.

Amber's POV

I got a text and saw that it was Jin. I got up from the table and went to go read his text.

J: Did you do it?

A: Ne.

J: Did anything happen to her?

A: Ne. She was coughing up blood. She won't even be alive by tomorrow.

J: Good job!

A: Gomawo. When she dies, who's next.

J: Jungkook!

_______________________________________________

A/N: OHHHHH, WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN?! WHAT WERE THEY TALKING ABOUT?!!!

Who killing who?! There's going to be drama drama!!!