Chapter 20

Bona's POV

I woke up from a text. I grabbed my phone on my table to check who texted me. It was Jungkook.

JK: Good morning Bona! Did you sleep well?

B: Good morning! I slept well, how about you?

JK: I slept well also. I even dreamed of you.

B: Jinja?!

JK: Ne. It was the best. Hey, if your not doing anything today, let's hang out.

B: Oppa, I would love to, but I have work.

JK: Oh, that's okay. Maybe another time. Have fun at work.

B: Gomawo.

I put my phone away and put on my work uniform. (A/N: I totally forgot about Bona and her work. If you don't remember, she found a bakery in downtown. She still went to work, but I just never wrote about her going to work.) I went downstairs and my omma was already at work. Sometimes, she works early and sometimes she works late. I never really get to spend time with her.

I got in my car and drove all the way to work. When I got to work I went inside and was greeted by my other employee.

"Annyeong Bona." Jackson said.

"Annyeong Jackson." I said back.

"We're having a new employee working today. He'll be here any minute. I want you to help him if he needs it." Jackson told me. I nodded my head.

There really isn't people in the bakery, which is fine, but we won't get paid as much. I was reading a newspaper, and I heard the bell on the door ring.

"Annyeong, what can I......" I looked up and saw Jin.

"Oppa, what are you doing here?" I ask.

"I'm the new employee." Jin told me.

"Jinja?" I ask surprise.

"Ne. Can I work now or do I have to wait for the boss?" Jin ask.

"You can just work. If you need help, just ask me." I said. Jin came in and stood next to me.

"I heard you and Jungkook are dating." I looked at Jin.

"Ne. Wae?" I ask.

"Oh, that's nice. I just wish someone would like me too. I have been single for a very long time." Jin looked sad.

I went up to him and hugged him.

"Oppa, sorry. I believe you will find one. If you need help finding someone, I'll help you." I said. Jin pushed me away.

"Ani. I don't need help. Where's the bathroom?" Jin ask.

"Um, it's in the back." Jin went into the bathroom. I feel kind of bad for him. I hope he's okay.

Jin's POV

I went into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. Why can't I tell you? I know your dating Jungkook, but this feeling, I can't erase. I like you so much Bona. Even if you don't like me, I'll try my best to make you mine. Even if I have to go through a fight with Jungkook. I'll do anything to get you.

I got out of the bathroom and went back to the counter.

"There you are. Where were you?" Jackson ask me.

"Oh, I just went into the bathroom." I said.

"Bona's shift is over. She went home, so now your taking over the counter." Jackson told me. I nodded my head. I stood by the counter and waited for people to come.