Chapter 34

Bona's POV

I woke up and didn't see Amber next to me anymore. I went downstairs and saw her cooking breakfast with Chanyeol. Well, they got along pretty good.

"Well look at you too. Yall cooking for me?" I ask.

"Ne. We hope you like our cooking." Amber said bowing. I laughed.

Chanyeol came over to me and grabbed my arm. He led me to the living room and sat me down on the couch.

"Bona, I want to tell you something, but don't tell Amber." Chanyeol told me. I nodded my head.

"I like Amber." my eyes widen.

"MWO?!!" I yelled. Chanyeol covered my mouth with his hands.

"Don't speak so loud. I said I like Amber." Chanyeol repeated.

"Oppa, if you like Amber just go tell her." I said.

"Aniyo. I just met her and if I tell her now, it's going to be too soon." Chanyeol said.

"Then wait and see if she like you back." I said. Chanyeol nodded his head. He went back to the kitchen.

I approve their relationship if they were to date. I walked back into the kitchen and they were getting ready to eat.

"Bona, just in time. Come eat." Amber said. I nodded my head. Before I sat down, I heard a knock at the door. I went to go open it. Standing in front of me is Jungkook. He was holding his luggage.

"Oppa, what are you doing here? And why do you have your luggage?" I ask.

"Can I come in first? I'll explain when I come in." I nodded my head and let Jungkook in. Jungkook put his luggage down and went to go sit in the kitchen chairs.

I came and sat across from him.

"Okay, so you know how me and my appa's relationship together is like right?" we all nodded our heads.

"Well, my appa kicked me out of the house for slapping him. I was mad and I am short tempered. I didn't even mean to slap him. So, he kicked me out and I have nowhere else to go but here." Jungkook explained.

Wow, I feel so bad for Jungkook.

"Oppa, it's okay. You can live with me if you want. You can share a bed with Chanyeol oppa." I said.

"Oh, gomawo but I think I'll just go live with Jin. You already have Amber living here. I don't want to be a bother." Jungkook said.

"Oppa, you will never be a bother to me. You are my boyfriend and I don't care if you live with me or not." I said.

Jungkook smiled at me.

"Gomawo Bona! What would I do without you!" I smiled back at Jungkook.

"Let's eat. The food is getting cold." Chanyeol said. We nodded and digged into the food.

"Wow, this is the best food I have ever eaten!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"Gomawo. You should thank Amber. She made all of these." Chanyeol said smiling at Amber.

"Oppa, you made it too. Thank Chanyeol too." awe, they're so cute. After eating, I ended up doing the dishes. I still have to find a way to marry Jungkook. After I finished the dishes, I went into the living room and saw them watching a show.

I went and sat next to Jungkook. Jungkook put his arms over me and it made me smile. I love you Jungkook oppa.

Mark's POV