Chapter 18

Bona's POV

I was at school waiting for Jungkook when Amber came up to me.

"YAH!" I jumped a little.

"Mwo?!" I yelled back.

"Aish this bitch. Why did you tell Jungkook that I was with another guy?" Amber ask.

"Because Jungkook deserves better. It was your fault that Jungkook broke up with you. Don't even bring me into the situation." I said.

"Aish." Amber started pulling on my hair.

"Ya, stop!!" I yelled.

"Ani!!!" I grabbed onto Amber's hair and started pulling on it too.

"Let go of my hair!!" I yelled.

"You let go of my hair!!" Amber yell back.

"Stop it both of you!" we turned our heads only to see Jungkook standing there. He came over to us and pushed Amber away from me.

"Oppa, she started it." Amber said making a sad face.

"You think I'll believe that? Stay away from me and Bona from now on." Jungkook said. Jungkook took my hand and led me to the school rooftop.

Jungkook held my shoulders and looked me straight in the eyes. I thought he was going to yell at me, but he just hugged me. My eyes widen.

"Bona, be careful next time. I'm worried about you. Arrasso?" Jungkook ask. I nodded my head. I didn't want Jungkook to break out of the hug.

"Oppa, we should go to class before we're late." I said.

"Arrasso." Jungkook grabbed my hands and we walked to class hand in hand. I saw Amber by her locker looking at us, but I didn't care. We walked inside the classroom and Jungkook wouldn't let go of my hand.

Jungkook's POV

Bona and I walked into class and I didn't want to let go of her hand. Why am I feeling this way? Am I falling for Bona? Maybe it is. I walked Bona to her class, then I walked to my class. I saw Amber sitting by her desk looking at me. I sat down not looking at Amber.

"Oppa, why are you ignoring me?" Amber ask. I just ignored her.

"Oppa, listen to me." still I ignored her.

"Fine. Don't talk to me." Amber turned around and I was relived. Class finally started.

**Lunch time**

I walked to lunch, hands in my pocket. Someone came and held onto my arms. I looked and saw Amber.

"Oppa, let's eat lunch together." Amber said. I pushed Amber away.

"Ani. I'm eating lunch with Bona." I walked a little bit faster leaving Amber behind.

Amber's POV

"Ani. I'm eating lunch with Bona." Jungkook walked faster leaving me behind. Bona, I am going to torture you. I walked to the rooftop and saw Bona there eating her lunch. I smirked and walked up to her.

"Ya, Bona!" I said. Bona looked up at me.

"Mwo? What do you want?" Bona ask sassily.

I grabbed her lunch and pour the food on her head. I grabbed her collar.

"You better listen to me bitch. If you ever come close to my Jungkook again, I swear I'll cut your throat open." I said. Bona pushed me away harshly.

"You listen to me, your the one who cheated on Jungkook. So, I can be as close to him as I want. You better watch your mouth before I tell Jungkook." Bona smirked at me then left.

"Aish ya, I'm not scared of you! Come back here! Let's fight!" I yelled. Bona ignored me and left. Aish, I'm not giving up!

Bona's POV

I heard Amber behind me, but I didn't care. I walked into the girls bathroom and washed my face. Ugh, my clothes are all ruined. What am I going to tell Jungkook. After washing my face, I went into the cafeteria to find Jungkook.

I saw Jungkook sitting with Jin? I walked up to them and sat down next to Jungkook.

"Annyeong Jungkook oppa." I said smiling.

"Annyeong Bo.......whoa, what happen to your clothes?" Jungkook ask.

"Um, I just.....fell." I lied.

"Where did you fall?" Jungkook ask with worried eyes.

"Don't worry oppa. I just slipped when I was on the rooftop." I said.

"So that's where you were. I was looking for you, but I couldn't find you so I just ate lunch with Jin." Jungkook explained.

"Sorry. I should've told you." I said.

"Gwenchana." I smiled at Jungkook.

**After school**

Jungkook took me home. We held hands and I just love the feeling of his warm hands in mine. He walked me to my door step.

"Thanks for walking me home oppa." I said.

"Your welcome." I turned around, but Jungkook stopped me.

"What's wrong oppa?" I ask. Jungkook didn't say anything. He just leaned in making my eyes widen.

"O...oppa? What are you doing right now?" I ask. Jungkook leaned closer to my face. Omo?! Is he going to kiss me? My heart was pounding. Our faces were inches apart.

Jungkook came closer to my lips, but went over to my ear instead.

"Good night Bona." I sighed. Jungkook looked at me while smirking.

"Mwo? Were you expecting me to kiss you?" Jungkook ask.

"Pfft, ani." I said. Jungkook laughed again. Jungkook held my head and leaned in again.

Omo, this it it!!! Jungkook is going to kiss me! Jungkook crashed his lips into mine. I put my arms around his back and kissed him back. I love this so much.

I think......I think I'm in love with you Jungkook.

____________________________________________

A/N: OMO!!!! Is Jungkook finally going to ask Bona out?!!! Please vote and comment

and I'll write the next chapter tomorrow!!!