Chapter 10

Jungkook's POV

I woke up from my alarm ringing. I set my alarm early because I wanted to leave right away. I quickly got dress, then I went downstairs. I went out to the mailbox to check if my ticket was here. I opened the mailbox and gladly the ticket was here.

I grabbed the ticket and went back inside. I grabbed my suitcase and headed out the door. I called a cab to come pick me up. When the cab was here, I put the suitcase in the trunk, then sat in the passengers seat.

The cab driver drove me all the way to the air port. I got out and grabbed my suitcase. I thanked the cab driver then went inside the air port. I looked around for my gate, but couldn't find it. I sat down on a chair for a little bit.

In the corner of my eyes, I could see someone familiar. I turned around and saw Jin. 

'Omo, what do I do?' I thought to myself. Think Jungkook think. I saw Jin come and sit next to me. I turned the other way so Jin wouldn't see me. 

"Flight to America will be boarding soon." the announcer said. I got up before Jin and headed to gate 7.

I gave the lady my ticket and went inside the plane. I sat in my seat hoping Jin didn't get the seat next to me. I saw Jin come inside the plane and he sat in front of me. Good thing he didn't have the seat next to me. I put my earbuds in my ear and tried to fall asleep.

Bona's POV

I'm in my collage school right now eating lunch. It's not bad here, but I just need to make a couple friends. I'm kind of lonely here. I felt someone sit next to me. I looked and saw a boy around my age sit next to me. 

"Hello." the boy said. 

"Hello." I said back.

"What's your name?" the boy ask me. 

"My name is Park Bona. I'm Korean." I said. 

"Wow, for a Korean girl you have really good English." I smile at him. 

"Thank you!" the boy turned the other way and started eating. 

'He's kind of cute, but he looks like a creeper. American boys are creepy.' I thought to myself.

I shook the thought out of my head and started eating again. After eating, I put my tray away and walked to my class. Good thing I only have one class because I hate walking back and forth to my classes. I sat in my seat and the same boy came and sat next to me. 

"We meet again." the boy said. I nodded my head. This guy is really annoying, just like Jin. I giggled to myself.

"Why are you giggling?" I looked up at the boy and blinked a couple times. 

"No comment." I layed my head on my desk and closed my eyes.

Jin's POV

I was listening to music when a girl came up to me. 

"Excuse me?" I took one earbud out of my ear. 

"Ne? Is something wrong?" I ask. 

"Ani, it's just that your sitting on my seat. I think your seat is right there." she pointed to a seat next to a guy that was sleeping. 

"Ah, meane." I got up and went to go sit in my seat.

I looked at the guy and he looked really familiar. I tapped his shoulders. I saw him move a little. 

"Excuse me?" I ask. He wouldn't budge. I shook him again. 

"Excuse me?" I ask louder. 

"Mmm, 5 more minutes." I recognize that voice. 

"Ya, do I know you?" he lifted his head and looked at me. My eyes widen when I saw who it was.

"Jungkook?! What are you doing here?!" I yelled. 

"What do you think? I'm here because I'm going to go see Bona." Jungkook explained. 

"Tsk, how did you know that Bona was in America?" I ask. 

"Bona's omma told me." I looked at Jungkook angrily. 

"You shouldn't have came. You just left Amber alone in Korea." I said. Jungkook's eyes widen.

"Omo, I forgot about Amber." Jungkook said. 

"It's not to late to go back." I said. 

"Ani. I'm not going back. I'm worried about Bona too. I'm going to get her back to Korea." I was about to grab Jungkook by the collar, but the assistant girl came up to us. 

"Excuse me boys, but do you guys want anything to eat?" the girl ask. I shook my head.

"Alright. Enjoy your flight." the girl smiled then left. I looked at Jungkook and gave him a death glare. I put my earbuds back in my ear and closed my eyes.

Amber's POV

I was waiting for Jungkook in class, but couldn't find him. Why isn't he in school? Did something happen to him? He didn't even come back to detention yesterday. I got up from my seat and went to the school rooftop. I looked there, but couldn't find him. I took my phone out and called Jungkook. It ringed a couple times, but he didn't answer.

'Aish, Jungkook where are you?' I said to myself. I went back to my class and texted him. He better answer me or I'm going to hurt him.

Jungkook's POV

I opened my eyes when I felt something hit my head. I looked at who it was and it was Jin. 

"Get up pabo, we're here." Jin said then he left. 

'Aish, he's a pabo' I said to myself. I grabbed my suitcase, then left the plane. I walked outside the airport and called a cab to come pick me up.

I decided to stay at a hotel for now until I find Bona. Jin better not be following me. I saw the cab and got in. I closed the door, but someone held it. I looked up and saw Jin. 

"Ya, scoot over." Jin said. 

"Wae? I'm going to a hotel." I said. 

"I know that pabo. I'm going too." I scooted over for Jin. Jin got in then the cab drove us to a hotel.

The driver took us to Hampton Inn. The most beautiful hotel they have in America. I got out and so did Jin. We walked in and I checked out a room for me. 

"One room please." I said. 

"One second." the girl looked at her computer. She went to the back counter and grabbed a key. She handed it to me. 

"There you go sir. Room 216." I bowed.

I went back to Jin. 

"You can find your own room." I said before leaving. 

"Ya, wait." I heard Jin said. I turned around and looked at him. 

"Mwo?" I ask. 

"Since there's two beds in a room, let me come too." Jin said. I widen my eyes. 

"Ani. It's weird for two guys in to sleep in the same room." I said. 

"At least it's not the same bed." Jin said.

Jin came and grabbed the keys from me. I shook my head and walked to our hotel room.