Chapter 40

Bona's POV

Day 5 (Wedding day)

Today is the big day. Me and Jungkook's wedding. The wedding doesn't start until later, so I decided to see what to wear. Sunyeol was suppose to be meeting me at the wedding later. I wonder who Jungkook's best man is. I went downstairs and saw that Jungkook is not eating breakfast with Chanyeol.

"Oppa, where's Jungkook?" I ask.

"He said he had something important to do. He'll be back later." Chanyeol told me. I nodded my head and ate breakfast with Chanyeol. After eating, Chanyeol wanted to do the dishes, so I let him. I went back upstairs and tried on my wedding dress.

I tried it on with my silver heels. I put my hair up on a bun and did my makeup. Wah, I look so beautiful. This is the first time I ever looked beautiful.

Jungkook's POV

My hyungs and I are at the beach. We were deciding how to set up the wedding. A lot of people are coming and I want this wedding to be perfect.

"Jimin hyung, don't put it there. Put it by the stage." I said. These hyungs can never do anything right. I looked over at Taehyung and he was busy touching his phone.

"Ya, Taehyung hyung, stop touching your phone and get working." I yelled.

"Arrasso." Taehyung yelled back.

"You guys keep working. I'm gonna go home for a bit." I said. They all nodded. They better do a good job. I got in my car and drove home.

When I got home, I went upstairs and saw Bona looking at herself in the mirror with the wedding dress on. Wow, she is gorgeous! I walked in not even caring to knock. Bona turned and looked at me.

"Jungkook, do you like it?" Bona ask me. I nodded my head while smiling at her.

"Jungkook, wear yours. I want to see how you look like." Bona said.

"Aniyo. You'll see it when it's the wedding." I said. I saw Bona pout. I want up to her and hugged her.

"Sorry Bona. You'll see it later, arrasso?" I ask. Bona slowly nodded her head. I let go of her.

"I'm gonna leave now. Make sure you know what to wear to the wedding." I said. Bona nodded her head.

I got out of her room and headed downstairs. I saw Chanyeol in the living room.

"Hyung, are you coming to the wedding?" I ask.

"Of course. I can't miss my sister's own wedding." Chanyeol said.

"Arrasso. I'll see you at the wedding." I said before going out to my car. I drove all the way back to the beach.

When I got to the beach, my hyungs were still working. Everything looks about right.

"Alright hyungs, who wants to be my best man?" I ask. All of them started coming up to me and telling me that they want to be my best man.

"If you want to be my best man, show me your best working skill." I said. They all started working again. Haha, these hyungs are so funny.

I texted Bona to ask her for who my best man should be.

JK: Jaji-ah, I have a question.

B: HAhaha, what is it?

JK: Who should be my best man?

B: That's it? Lol, I'm just kidding. Hmm....Hoseok.

JK: Why Hoseok?

B: Because he's the most manliest person I know.

JK: Hahaha, he's not the manliest, but I guess I'll pick him.