Chapter 33

Bona's POV

I woke up the next morning and headed out to work. I went inside the bakery and saw Jin by the counter taking someone's order. I walked up to the counter and went to the back. I started making coffee, then felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Mark.

"Omo, Mark what are you doing here?" I ask surprise.

"I'm a new employee here. Happy to see me?" I nodded my head.

"Let me teach you how to make coffee." Mark came and stood next to me. I taught him how to make coffee. After teaching him, he wasn't as bad as Jin.

I went to the front while Mark worked on the coffee. I stood next to Jin and didn't even talk to him.

"Annyeong Bona." Jin said. I ignored him.

"Bona, annyeong!" Jin said again. I turned and looked at him.

"Please stop talking to me. I am trying to work." I said. It's so annoying how he always try to talk to me.

I went back to go check on Mark.

"How you doing Mark?" I ask.

"I'm doing great. This is so fun." Mark said smiling at me. His smile is to die for. Stop it Bona, Jungkook is all you want.

**After work**

Work finally ended and Mark walked me all the way home.

"Gomawo Mark. I appreciate it." I said. Mark walked back home after taking me home. I walked inside my house and saw Chanyeol by the window.

"Oppa, why are you looking out the window?" I ask.

"Huh, oh I was just enjoying the view.

I knew he was lying, but I didn't say anything. I went upstairs to my room and saw......Jungkook sitting on my bed.

"Oppa, what are you doing here?" I ask wide eyes.

"I came here to return your backpack back to you." I walked up to him and sat down on my bed.

"Oppa, gomawo." I said. Jungkook didn't look happy. I think he saw me and Mark together.

"I'm going to leave now." Jungkook said getting up.

"Oppa wait...." I said while holding his arm. Jungkook turned and looked at me.

"Jungkook, you didn't see anything weird, did you?" I ask.

"Ani. Wae?" Jungkook ask curious.

"Oh, nothing. I was just wondering." I said. I let go of his arm, then he left.

I think Jungkook saw, but he's just not saying anything. I layed down on my bed and stared at the ceiling.

Jungkook's POV

I said bye to Bona and Chanyeol, then left. Who was that guy that walked Bona home? He's probably just a friend. I didn't think much into it. I walked home, but I saw a girl sitting on the bench crying. I went up to her.

"Miss, gwenchana?" I ask. The girl lifted her head up and the girl was.....Amber.

"Amber, what are you doing here?" I ask sitting down next to her.

"My parents kicked me out of the house." Amber said.

"Wae?" I ask feeling sorry for her.

"They hate me. I didn't even do anything." Amber came closer to me and layed her head on my shoulders. My eyes widen.

"Oppa, I have nowhere else to go. Can I stay with you?" Amber ask me.

"Sure Amber." I saw Amber smile and I walked her home with me. We went in and saw my appa and my stepmom in the kitchen eating dinner.

"Jungkook, who is this?" my appa ask me.

"Appa, this is Amber. She's a friend of mine from school. Her parents kicked her out the house and now she has nowhere to live. She's going to be living with us." I explained.

"We would love to have you stay here Amber. Come eat." my stepmom said. Gosh, I hate her so much.

Amber went to the table and sat down next to my step mom. My stepmom gave her everything on the table and she started digging in. I went upstairs and I heard footsteps behind me, but I didn't care. I went in my room and saw my appa following behind me.

"Appa, why are you following me?" I ask annoyed.

"Jungkook, you really need to stop bringing girls home. Never in my life have I ever seen you bring a boy home." my appa said.

"Appa, I bring girls home because their the ones that need help the most. I bring Bona home because she's my girlfriend and I brought Amber home because she doesn't have anywhere else to go." I explained.

"I know, but I hate it when you bring people home. You need to stop doing that." I slapped my appa across the face.

"Appa, this is my life! Stop trying to ruin my life! I hate it whenever you tell me what to do! Leave me the f*ck alone!" I yelled. That was the first time I sweared in front of my appa.

Amber's POV

While I was eating, I heard yelling coming from upstairs.

"Oh, Amber you stay here while I go check." I nodded my head. I kept hearing yelling from upstairs and now I'm curious. I slowly went to Jungkook's room and saw Mr.Jeon trying to hit Jungkook, but Mrs.Jeon is trying to stop him.

I went up to Jungkook.

"Oppa, what's going on?" I ask.

"Amber, I think you can't stay here anymore. My appa is going crazy because I'm always bringing girls home. You need to leave like now." Jungkook demand. I nodded my head. Jungkook led me outside.

"Go to Bona's house. Her house is peace and quiet." Jungkook told me. I nodded my head.

I walked all the way to Bona's house. I lightly knock on the door and I saw the most handsome boy ever.

"Annyeong, do you need something?" the guy ask me.

"Um....my name is Amber and Jungkook told me to come here." I said.

"Oh, come on in." I walked inside the house. I looked around for Bona, but couldn't find her.

"Where's Bona?" I ask.

"She's upstairs." I went upstairs and knocked on Bona's bedroom door. She came and opened it. I saw her eyes widen.

"Amber, what are you doing here?" Bona ask.

"Annyeong Bona! I came here because I have nowhere else to go." I said.

"What do you mean?" Bona ask again.

"My parents kicked me out of the house for no reason. I have nowhere else to stay, so I came here." I explained.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. You can sleep in here with me." I went inside her room and it was wide.

"Nice room." I said.

"Gomawo." I sat on her bed.

"So, am I sleeping on the bed with you?" I ask. Bona nodded her head. I like this. It feels like I can finally have a sister.

_________________________________________________

A/N: Looks like Amber changed a lot ever since her breakup with Jungkook.

Well, this is interesting. I hope she doesn't steal Jungkook from Bona again. LOL, just kidding!

It's going to be better! She's going to get a boyfriend, but it's not going to be Jungkook!