Chapter 29

Bona's POV

I decided to go visit Jungkook at the hospital. I got dressed and went out to my car. I drove all the way to the hospital. I went inside and went to go find Jungkook's room. I opened the door and found him laying there still unconscious. I saw Sunyeol sitting there staring at Jungkook. She looked up at me.

"What are you doing here?" Sunyeol ask me.

"I'm just here to visit Jungkook." I said. I walked up to him and stared at his beautiful face.

"Did he ever wake up?" I ask.

"Ani." I sighed and sat down on one of the chairs.

'Jungkook, you better wake up' I thought to myself. I saw Jungkook twist and turn. I turned my head and saw him open his eyes. He looked around the room and made eye contact with me. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Oppa, gwenchana?" Sunyeol ask worried. Jungkook nodded his head.

I got up from the chair and went up to Jungkook.

"Jungkook oppa, sorry. It was my fault that you got hurt." I said tearing up. Jungkook slowly caress my cheeks.

"It's okay. It wasn't your fault. It was my fault for coming and helping you." I held onto Jungkook's hand and cried.

Sunyeol's POV

I saw Bona holding onto Jungkook's hands while crying. They both really do love each other. Our marriage is ending tomorrow and I'm leaving to go back to where I belong. I hope you have a good life Jungkook. I got up and went out the door. I grabbed my phone and called my appa.

Appa: Yeoboseyo?

S: Appa, can you come to Jungkook's place and come pick me up.

Appa: Waeyo? The marriage isn't ending until tomorrow.

S: I know appa, but I want to end the marriage today. Come pick me up.

Appa: Arrasso.

I put my phone back and look at Jungkook through the door window.

'Annyeong Jungkook' I said before walking all the way to Jungkook's house. I went inside and packed all my belongings in my suitcase. I went downstairs and my appa was already outside. I went out and got in the car.

"Sunyeol, why did you want to end the marriage early?" appa ask.

"Appa, there's no point in spending time with Jungkook. Just leave." I said. My appa drove us all the way back home.

Bona's POV

I wiped my tears and let go of Jungkook's hands.

"Oppa, I'll be right back." Jungkook nodded his head. I went out the door and looked around for Sunyeol. Where did she go? I heard a beep on my phone. I checked who texted me. Unknown number?

Unknown: Bona, sorry for coming between you and Jungkook's relationship. I just want you to know that I went back to where I belong. Please tell Jungkook that I ended our marriage early. Thank you!

I put my phone away and went back inside Jungkook's room.

"Oppa, I need to tell you something." I said.

"What is it?" Jungkook ask.

"Sunyeol.....she.....she ended the marriage early. She went back to where she belonged." I explained. Jungkook widen his eyes.

"I didn't even get to say goodbye." Jungkook said.

I sat down and held his hands.

"Oppa, sorry....for everything." I said.