Chapter 36

Bona's POV

Day 1

Jungkook and I decided to have our wedding in 5 days at the beach. I love Jungkook so much! I am so glad that he's my husband now. I can't wait for the wedding.

I went downstairs and saw Jungkook cooking breakfast. I went up to him.

"Jungkook-ah, let me cook. I'm the wife in the house." I said.

"Aniyo. The husband has to do it too. Let me cook, arrasso?" Jungkook ask. I nodded my head. I went into the living room and saw Amber and Chanyeol cuddled up on the couch.

They were both watching a romance movie. Awe, their so cute! I went back into the kitchen and saw Jungkook struggling with the pancakes.

"Let me help you." I said.

"Ani, I got it." I took the spatula from him and took the burned pancake out.

"This is how you do it." I taught Jungkook how to cook a pancake.

"Oh, that's what I thought. I know that I knew it, but I probably just forgot." Jungkook said. I put the pancakes in a big plate and put it on the table. I called Amber and Chanyeol to come and eat with us. We all sat around the table and started digging in.

"Wow, good pancakes!" Chanyeol exclaimed.

"Gomawo." I said.

We all finished eating and Jungkook and Chanyeol had to do the dishes. Amber and I went into the living room and watched some chick flicks. Jungkook and Chanyeol came and sat by us.

"Eww, why watch chick flicks?" Jungkook whined.

"Because we're chicks and we love chick flicks." I said.

"Bona, watch something else. Please?" Jungkook whined. I shook my head.

"Waeyo? Please?" Jungkook ask while doing aegyo.

"Aniyo!" I said loudly. Jungkook sighed and crossed his arms like a little kid who didn't get anything he wanted. I side hugged him and layed my head on his chest.

"Saranghayeo." I said. Jungkook ignored me.

"Jungkook-ah, you don't love me anymore?" I ask pouting.

Jungkook hugged me back and smiled.

"I do love you." Jungkook said. I smiled and hugged him tighter.

Jin's POV

It's been forever since Bona haven't talked to me. Maybe I should go visit her even if she's mad at me. I walked out of my house and walked to Bona's house. I knocked on her door when I got there. Someone came and opened the door.

"Jin? What are you doing here?" Chanyeol ask.

"I came here to visit Bona, duh." I said. I walked into the house ignoring Chanyeol.

"Ya, you can't come into someone else's house without their permission." Chanyeol said. I ignored him again and walked into the living room. I saw Bona and Jungkook cuddling next to each other.

"Bona?" I quietly ask. Bona and Jungkook shot their heads up at me.

"Jin? What are you doing here? You can't come in here." I said.

"Waeyo?" I ask.

"Because I didn't even invite you here." I said.

"Bona, why do you hate me so much?! I didn't do anything wrong!" I yelled.

"Just leave before I get angry. Don't ever show your face in front of me ever again." Bona said calmly.

I stormed out of the room. I ran away to a place that nobody will know where I am. Bona, I hate you. Don't ever come find me ever again. I ran to a cliff and looked down. Omo, it's so deep. I sat on a rock and enjoyed the view. Bona, I like you. Why don't you ever see my love for you? Living isn't worth it anymore. I'd rather die than live.