Chapter 12

Bona's POV

I am finally back in Korea. I'm kind of nervous because if I come back, I have to go back to school. A cab took me home. I went up to the front door and knocked a couple times. My omma came and opened the door. 

"Bona, what are you doing here? Did you finish school already?" my omma ask me. 

"Omma, I came back because I really miss you. Leaving you here wasn't the right thing." I explained.

"You shouldn't have came. I was fine being alone." 

"I was worried about you omma. I couldn't leave you alone." I said. 

"Well, I guess it's good that your back. Come inside." I went inside. 

"Omma, I think I have to go back to school tomorrow." I said. 

"Arrasso." I went into my room and put my suitcase down. I layed down on my bed.

'Ugh, I am so tired. It's already later. I better go to sleep.' I put my blanket over me and fell into a deep sleep.

Jungkook's POV

**Next Morning**

I woke up and got ready for school. I headed out the door and walked all the way to school. I saw Amber sitting on a bench reading a book. 

'I hope shes not mad at me' I said to myself. I went up to Amber. I saw her lifting her head up. She looked at me with wide eyes.

"Ya oppa, where did you go? You haven't been at school for days." Amber ask me. 

"Amber, I was just on a trip. I came back yesterday. Sorry I didn't tell you. Will you forgive me?" I ask with puppy dog eyes. I saw Amber smile. 

"Ne oppa. I love you!" Amber said. I sat next to her and kissed her cheeks.

Bona's POV

I walked to school and saw Jungkook with Amber. 

'He just couldn't wait could he' I thought to myself. I walked up to Jungkook. 

"Morning Jungkook!" I said smiling. 

"Morning." Jungkook said back. I saw Amber giving me a look, but I didn't care. 

"Oppa, let's go. I don't want to stay here anymore." Amber said pulling on Jungkook's arm.

I held on Jungkook's other arm. 

"Jungkook, stay here with me. I need to talk to you." I said. 

"Pfft, you have nothing to talk about. Let's go oppa." Amber tugged on his arm again. 

"Jungkook, ani. I really need to talk to you." I said. 

"Ani. Oppa, are you going to listen to your girlfriend or this annoying person." Amber ask.

Jungkook looked at me. 

"I'm sorry Bona. Maybe another time." Jungkook and Amber turned around and walked to class. I sat on the bench. 

'I still love you Jungkook. Didn't our kiss back in America mean anything?' I said to myself.

"Bona?" I looked up and saw Jin. 

"Ah, Jin. Annyeong." I said. Jin came and sat next to me. 

"Annyeong. What are you doing here all by yourself?" Jin ask me. 

"Oh you know, just hanging. Jin oppa, can I ask you something?" I ask.

Jin nodded his head. 

"I know this might sound weird, but can you pretend to be my boyfriend?" I ask. Jin's eyes widen.