Chapter 27

Bona's POV

I can't believe that I made Jin mad at me. I decided to text Jin.

B: Oppa, are you asleep yet?

Jin didn't reply back. I shouldn't have said that I was still into Jungkook. Ugh, Bona why did you have to be so stupid?! I went under my covers and just decided to sleep.

**Next morning**

I woke up and went downstairs. I saw Chanyeol cooking breakfast.

"Oppa, I'll help you." I said grabbing the spatula from him.

"Aniyo. My dear sister should just rest. Oppa will cook for her sweet dear sister, arrasso?" I smile and nodded. I had work today so that means that, I get to see Jin. I hope he's not mad at me.

Chanyeol put 2 pancakes on my plate and I ate it. After eating it, I got ready and went to work. I went inside my work place and saw Jin touching his phone. I went to the counter and tried to talk to him.

"Oppa, annyeong." I said. Jin ignored me.

"Oppa, please. Just talk to me." I said annoyed.

"Just leave me alone." Jin said not looking at me. I sighed and went to the back to make coffee. Jin is going to hate me for now on.

Jin's POV

I know I'm a bit harsh on Bona, but she doesn't even love me.

"Annyeong hyung!" I looked up from my phone and saw Taehyung.

"Oh Taehyung. Would you like the usual?" I ask. Taehyung nodded. I went to the back and told Bona to make coffee for Taehyung.

"One cup of coffee for Taehyung." I said.

I was about to leave, but Bona held my arm.

"Jin, please talk to me." I closed my eyes and sighed. I yanked my arms away from Bona and went to the front. I don't want to deal with her at the moment. Couple minutes later, the coffee came.

"Took you long enough." I said harshly. Bona came Taehyung the coffee then she left.

"Ya hyung, why are you so mean to Bona? Aren't you guys dating?" Taehyung ask.

"I don't want to talk about it." I took my phone out and touched it again.

Bona's POV

I went into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. Why does Jin hate me so much? I know I said I liked Jungkook, but he can't be that mad at me. I washed my face then went out. I went back to the back and made more coffee.

Jungkook's POV

**Night**

I texted Jin and Jimin to go clubbing with me today. Sunyeol isn't going to be home for 2 days because she went to go visit her parents. I got ready and went downstairs. Jin and Jimin were already down waiting for me. We got in the car and drove off.

When we got to the club, there were lots of people. The music was so loud, I could hear it when I'm outside. We went inside the club and the smell of alcohol filled my nose.

"I'm gonna go get a drink!" Jin said through the music.

"Arrasso." I said. I went to the dance floor with Jimin and started dancing.

Jin's POV

**WARNING: Sexual part**

I went to the counter and ordered myself 3 shots. I'm the type to get drunk easily, so I try not to drink too much.