Chapter 39

Bona's POV

Day 3 (It's still day 3 on this part.)

I can never sleep at night because I miss my omma so much. I heard a knock at my bedroom door.

"Come in." I said. In came Jungkook.

"Your not asleep yet?" Jungkook ask sitting at the foot of my bed.

"How can I? I miss my omma so much." I said looking down at my legs. Jungkook came and held my hand.

"Cheer up Bona. Our wedding is in 2 days. Even if your omma won't be there, she's always watching over us." Jungkook said.

I smiled and nodded. I yawned and decided to go to sleep. Jungkook tucked me in and he kissed me on the forehead.

"Goodnight Bona." Jungkook said.

"Goodnight Jungkook." I said back. Jungkook got up from my bed and went out the door. I then tried falling asleep.

**Next morning**

Day 4

I woke up from yelling coming from downstairs. I got off my bed and walked downstairs to see who was yelling. I looked and saw Amber and Chanyeol yelling at each other.

"Ya, what's going on?" I ask.

"Bona, Amber killed our omma." Chanyeol said. I widen my eyes.

"Mwo?!" I ask.

"Amber killed our omma. She told me just now." Chanyeol said.

"Amber, that text you got, was it from Jin?" I ask.

"Ne, wae? Are you going to call the police to come take us to jail?" Amber ask. I can't believe she killed my omma!

"Aniyo. Even if I didn't call them, they'll know anyway." I said. I gave Amber one last look before going back upstairs.

Jungkook's POV

Tomorrow is me and Bona's wedding. I'm at the store right now and I'm buying a tuxedo and a wedding dress for Bona and I. I saved a lot of money for our wedding. I went inside Rue 21 and found the best wedding dress for Bona. (That's Bona's wedding dress)

I checked the price and it was 100 dollars

I checked the price and it was 100 dollars. This is expensive, but it's too pretty so I'm still buying it. I got my tuxedo already. I bought the dress then went back home. When I got home, I went upstairs to Bona's room. I saw Bona laying on her bed touching her phone.

I lightly knock on her door.

"Come in." she said. I came in with the bag in my hand.

"Here." I handed her the bag.

"What's in it?" Bona ask.

"Open it." I left the room so she can open it. I went to my room and tried on my tuxedo.