Chapter 9

Bona's POV

Today is the day that I am going to America. I got out of bed and did my usual morning routine. I wore something comfortable then went downstairs. My omma didn't wake up yet so, I left a note on the table telling her that I'm leaving. It's sad not being able to say goodbye to your omma, but it's okay. I'll see her in a couple years.

I put the note on the table, grabbed my luggage, and went out to the cab. I called the cab because I didn't want to drive my care. I put my luggage in the trunk then sat in the passenger seat.

Minutes later, I got to the airport. I grabbed my luggage from the trunk and then went inside. 

"Flight to America will be boarding in 10 minutes." I went to gate 7 after hearing that. I gave the women my ticket, then went to go sit down. It's going to be a long flight so, I plugged my earbuds in and tried to fall asleep.

Jungkooks's POV

I got to school waiting for Amber. 

'I hope I didn't hurt Bona's feelings yesterday' I said to myself. I saw Amber coming and hugging me. 

"Oppa, I missed you." I smiled. 

"I missed you too." I said. 

"Oppa, that Bona girl is so mean. She pulled my hair and I feel like my hair is coming out one by one." Amber told me.

"Ah, gwenchana." I said patting her head. 

"Oppa, let's go." I nodded my head then we went to class. I totally forgot. I need to talk to Bona. 

"Amber, I have some errands to do. I'll be back in 20 minutes." I said. I saw Amber nod her head.

I went up to the rooftop and texted Bona. I hope she forgives me. I didn't mean to yell at her yesterday. I waited for Bona to text back, but she didn't. Why isn't she texting back? I decided to run all the way to her house and see if she's home. I lightly knock on her front door.

Couple minutes later, someone came to open the door. I thought it was Bona, but it only Bona's mom. 

"Annyeong Mrs.Park. Is Bona home?" I ask. She shook her head. 

"Do you know where she is?" she shook her head again. 

"Ah, gomawo. Sorry for disturbing you. I bowed then left.

Wa, that was really weird. I walked back to school and school already started. Shoot! I forgot all about school. I ran to my class panting. 

"Sorry......I'm.......late." I said panting. 

"Jungkook, your late. Detention after school." the teacher said. I made a sad face and headed to my seat.

Amber's POV

Class started and Jungkook haven't showed up for class yet. What kind of errands is he doing? Why is it taking him so long? The teacher kept talking, but I didn't even listen. All of a sudden, someone burst into the door. Jungkook. 

"Sorry......I'm......late." Jungkook said.

"Jungkook, your late. Detention after school" I heard the teacher say. I saw Jungkook made a sad face then he came over and sat on his seat. 

"Oppa, why were you late? What kind of errands did you do?" I ask. 

"Nothing. It's just nothing." Jungkook said. I can tell something was wrong.

"Oppa, is something wrong? If there is, please tell me." I said. 

"Nothing is wrong. I telling the truth." 

"Ya, Amber and Jungkook no talking back there. Amber, detention after school with Jungkook." I smiled when the teacher said that. I talked on purpose so that I could be with my Jungkook oppa.

"Meane." I said. 

"It's okay." I smiled and payed attention to class.

Jin's POV

**After school**

I went outside and waited for Bona. 20 minutes have passed and I didn't see Bona come out of the school. Coming out of the school entrance was Amber and Jungkook. I went up to them and ask if they have seen Bona.

"Ya Jungkook, have you seen Bona?" I ask. 

"Ani, wae?" 

"I was just wondering, but if you haven't seen her then bye." I turned around and walked away. I'll just go to her house. I walked to Bona's house and knocked on the door. Someone opened the door and it was Mrs.Park.

"Annyeong Mrs.Park. Is Bona home?" I ask. She shook her head. 

"Oh, never mind then." I turned around, but stopped when she called my name. I turn around. "Wait." I looked at her. 

"Ne?" I ask. "How do you know my daughter?" I thought for a moment. 

"We go to the same school and we're friends." I said.

"Do you want to know where Bona is?" Mrs.Park said. I nodded my head. 

"Come inside first." I went inside and sat on the sofa. Mrs.Park came and sat across from me. 

"Bona told me not to tell anyone, but since your her friend, I will tell you." I nodded my head. 

"Bona.......she went to America to study." I eyes widen when she said that.

"Mwo?! Wae?!" I ask shocked. 

"She wanted a better education. So, she decided to go." Mrs.Park explained. 

"Mrs.Park, is there anyway that I can go after her?" I ask. 

"Ani. Do not go. If you go, she'll know that I told someone. She told me never to tell anyone." 

"But, I want to protect her. What if something happened to her." I said worried.

"Don't worry. She's big girl now. She'll know how to take care of herself." I nodded. 

"Gomawo for tell me. I'll leave now." I got up and bowed. Then I left to go back home.

Jungkook's POV

Amber and I went back into the school for detention. I told Amber that I'll be back, but really I was just following Jin. I knew he would be going to Bona's house. I stayed behind a bush so Jin and Mrs.Park doesn't see me.

I saw Jin go inside the house and good thing the door wasn't closed all the way. I quietly walked to the front door and listened to their conversation. My eyes widen when I heard that Bona went to America to study. I ran back home and went on my laptop. I checked for cheap tickets to America.

I'm going to America. I have to go. Bona can't take care of herself. I have too. I found some cheap tickets then I paid for it. The ticket was going to be delivered tomorrow, so I decided to pack up and leave tomorrow morning. I packed everything in my luggage then decided to go to bed.