Chapter 19

Bona's POV

I'm so glad today was Saturday. Jungkook is picking me up so we could hang out. I got out of bed and went downstairs. I saw my omma cooking breakfast.

"Morning omma!" I said happily.

"Well, look at you. All smiley!" my omma said smiling at me.

"I just had a good sleep." I said.

"Wow, wonderful! I love seeing you like this." I smiled at my omma.

"Then I'll always smile omma." I grabbed my breakfast and went into the living room. I turned the t.v on and watched cooking shows. The kiss yesterday was the best. I think I'm totally in love with Jungkook.

After putting my plate in the sink, I went back upstairs to change into better clothes. I put makeup on and went back downstairs only to see Jungkook standing there.

"Oppa, your here already?" I ask.

"Ne. Omo, you look so beautiful!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"Gomawo. You don't look so bad yourself." I complemented.

Jungkook took my hands and led me to his car. He opened the passenger seat for me and then he went to his side. I wanted to talk about the kiss yesterday, but I was to embarrassed.

"Why are you so quiet?" Jungkook ask. I turned my head to look at him.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't realize that I was quiet." I said.

When we got there, Jungkook came over to my side. I got out, but Jungkook put something over my eyes.

"Jungkook oppa, what are you doing?" I ask.

"Just put it on." Jungkook command. I obeyed and put the cloth over my eyes. Jungkook grabbed my hands and led me somewhere I didn't know.

"Oppa, how much longer?" I whined.

"Almost there Bona." Jungkook said. Jungkook took a few more steps, then he stopped.

"We're here." Jungkook said.

"Can I take off my blindfold now?" I ask. Jungkook came and took my blindfold off for me. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the place. There was a beach, with a table, flower, and candles.

"Jungkook oppa, did you do this for me?" I ask. Jungkook nodded. I went up to him and hugged him tightly.

"Oppa, saranghaeo!" I exclaimed.

"Let's go." Jungkook took my hand and led me to the table.

"What do you want to eat?" Jungkook ask me.

"How about, kimchi and jjajamyeon." I said. Jungkook called the maid over to the table.

"We would like kimchi and jjajamyeon." Jungkook said.

"Arrasso. I'll be right over with your food sir." the maid said.

"So, do you like it so far?" Jungkook ask me.

"I like it very much." I said back.

Couples minutes later, our food came.

"There you go. Enjoy the food." the maid bow, then left. I digged into the food and o.m.g it was delicious.

"Oppa, this is good. Try it." I put some jjajamyeon on my chopstick and fed Jungkook.

"Waa, this is good." Jungkook exclaimed. I ate some more. I then heard soft music coming from the distance. I saw Jungkook come up to me. He extended his hands out to me.

"Wanna dance?" I looked at Jungkook and smiled. I put my small hands in his and he led me to the dance floor.

Jungkook put his arms around my waist and I put my arms around his neck. We swayed back and forth slowly. I love this moment right now. It feels great to be close to Jungkook.

Jungkook's POV

This is the best moment ever. I think it's time for me to do this. I removed my hands away from Bona and looked at her.

"Bona, I have been waiting to tell you this. I love you very much Bona. I never told you earlier because I thought you wouldn't accept me. I really do love you and I would do anything to get you. So, let me ask. Will you be my girlfriend?" I ask.

I saw Bona tear up.

"Jungkook, I would love to be your girlfriend." Bona came up to me and hugged me. This is the best day ever. I put Bona down and we put our foreheads together.

"I love you Bona." I said.

"I love you too." Bona said. I grabbed Bona by the waist and pulled her close to me. I leaned in and crash my lips into hers.

I felt her putting her arms around my neck. My lips against Bona's is the best feeling ever.

Bona's POV

Jungkook crash his lips into mine. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him back. This is the best feeling ever. I hope this last forever. Jungkook broke out of the kiss and looked at me.

"Let me take you home." Jungkook said. I nodded. We went back to his car hand in hand. We went in the car and then he drove me home.

When we got to my house, he came out with me.

"Bona, dream about me tonight." Jungkook said. I smiled.

"Arrasso." I kissed Jungkook on the cheeks then went inside. I leaned by the door and smiled to myself. I love you Jungkook oppa. Nothing will ever come between you and me. Nothing.

_________________________________________________

A/N: OMO!!! Jungkook ask Bona out! Finally!! This is the most romantic

chapter ever. I consider you to listen to beautiful instrumental music while reading

this chapter. It'll make everything better. Please vote and comment!!!