Chapter 23

Bona's POV

**Skipping to Saturday**

I was working all day and Jin never showed up. I wonder if he's sick. Since there was no costumer, I took my phone out and texted Jin.

B: Ya, where are you?

I put my phone on the counter and waited for Jin to text me back.

Jin's POV

I woke up and realize that I had work. I was to lazy to go to work today, so I didn't go. I got up and went downstairs. My parents weren't home because they were on a business trip. I decided to make myself some blueberry pancakes.

I grabbed a plate from the cabinet and a fork. I put the pancake in my plate and pour some syrup on it. I went into the living room and watched some t.v.

While watching t.v, I heard my phone beep. I checked who texted me and it was Bona.

B: Ya, where are you?

I texted her back.

J: I'm sick Bona.

B: Oh, will you be coming to work tomorrow?

J: Ne.

B: Arrasso. See you tomorrow.

J: Arrasso.

I put my phone away and went back upstairs. I crawled under my covers and fell asleep again.

Bona's POV

I finished work and I'm walking home. I didn't drive my car because there was no more gas. It was night and I was a bit freaked out. I started hearing footsteps behind me. I walked a little bit faster hoping that person didn't follow me.

The footsteps behind me walked even faster. I couldn't take this anymore. I sprinted and the person behind me sprinted as well. Oh no, I'm dead! Being the stupid me, I tripped on my own feet and fell down. The person came up to me and dragged me to a dark alley.

I heard a 2 man voices and that's when I know that their was more than 1 men. I got up quickly and kicked on the back. He fell forward. The other guy came and pulled my hair.

"Let me go!!" I yelled. The guy kept pulling my hair nonstop. He pinned me to the wall and started ripping my shirt open.

I tried pushing him away, but he and his friend were to strong.

"HELP ME!" I screamed. One guy put his hands on my mouth. I screamed with his hands on my mouth, but it was no use. They put me on the ground and one guy was on top of me. He started kissing my neck and going downward.

I heard the other guy wince and I saw him being hit by someone. Another guy came and grabbed the guy that was on top of me. They all started hitting each other. The other two guys left. A guy came up to me and put his jacket on me.

I got a good view on who it was.

"Jungkook?" I quietly ask.

"Hmm?" I started tearing up. I removed his jacket.

"Oppa, please don't talk to me ever again." I walked away not even turning around. I walked all the way home.

Jungkook's POV

"Oppa, please don't talk to me ever again." Bona said before leaving. I was going to stop her, but someone called my name.

"Oppa, gwenchana?" Sunyeol ask. I nodded my head.

"Why are you here? It's cold." I said.

"I know, but I was worried about you." I put my jacket over Sunyeol.

"Let's go." I held onto Sunyeol's hands while walking home.

Why is she so mad at me? I told her already that it's just an arrange marriage. I didn't think to much about it. When I got home, Sunyeol brought out the aid kit and put some ointment on my bruises. I kept wincing when she touches my bruise.

"Oppa, stay still." Sunyeol said.

"I can't. It hurts." I said. Sunyeol dabbed some more on my bruises. I looked Sunyeol in the eyes. She has such beautiful eyes. Stop it Jungkook!

"Oppa, why are you staring at me like that?" I came back to reality.

"Huh......oh, sorry." I said blinking a couple times.

"Do you perhaps, like me?" Sunyeol said. I looked at Sunyeol.

"Pfft, ani. Why would you think that?" I got up and went into my room. Aish, I would never like her. Even if she's my wife.

I heard a knock at the door.

"Oppa, can I come in?" Sunyeol said through the door.

"Ne." I said. Sunyeol came in and closed the door behind her. She came onto the bed and put the blankets over her. She turned around and looked at me.

"Oppa, sleep." Sunyeol demand.

I nodded my head and slept at least an inch away from her. It's kind of awkward when I have to sleep so close to her. To be honest, all this time that we slept together, I was never close to her. I was always an inch away from her.

Sunyeol came closer to me and slept on my chest. My eyes widen.

"Oppa, let's stay like this for a while." Sunyeol said. I was getting uncomfortable.

"Put your arms around me." Sunyeol command. I gently put my arms around her shoulders. We slept like this all night.

___________________________________________________

A/N: I'm ending it here guys. It looks like Sunyeol is truly in love with Jungkook.

Will Jungkook start falling for Sunyeol too?? Please vote and comment!!