Chapter 11

Jungkooks's POV

I woke up from someone talking. I opened my eyes to see Jin standing by the door talking to someone. I got up and sneaked behind him. I saw a maid standing there. 

"Here you go sir. Enjoy your food." the maid said. Jin grabbed the food then came in. I closed the door. Jin put the food on the table.

He sat done then started eating. 

"Ya, save me some." I said. 

"If you want some, come eat." I looked at Jin. 

"I can't. I need to go find Bona." I said. 

"How are you going to do that?" Jin ask me. 

"Simple." I went into the bathroom with my phone. I dialed Bona's omma number.

Bona omma: Yeobasyeo?

JK: Annyeong Mrs.Park, it's Jin.

Bona omma: Jin, why did you call? Did you need something?

JK: Ne, do you know which collage Bona went too?

Bona: Wae? Are you in America?

JK: Ani. I just wanted to check up her college on the internet.

Bona omma: Arrasso. It's University of Stevens Point (A/N: The college I'm going too!!!!)

JK: Gomawo.

I hung up after. I went on google and search her college. The street was Pine Street. I put my phone in my pocket and got out of the bathroom. 

"I'm leave now. I'll be back later." I said heading out the door. I called a cab. I got in and told the driver where to go.

Bona's POV

I got to class just in time before the bell rang. I sat down and saw the guy sleeping on his desk. Better not talk to him. He's annoying.

**After school**

I got out of class and went outside. I made a friend. His name is Chanyeol. Yes everyone, it's a guy, but he's Korean to, so it's okay. I sat on a bench waiting for him. I saw Chanyeol running over to me. 

"Annyeong Bona! How was school?" Chanyeol ask. 

"Annyeong. School was okay. To much homework." I whined. 

"You want me to help you?" Chanyeol ask.

I thought for a little bit. I nodded my head. 

"Arrasso. I'll be over tonight at 7 arrasso?" I nodded my head. Chanyeol got up then left. I got up to, but stopped when I saw someone that looked exactly like Jungkook. I shook the thought out of my head and started heading home.

If you guys didn't know, I have an uncle that lives in America. I'm staying with him until I leave.

Jungkooks' POV

I got out of the cab and payed him. I went to the front of the college. Daebak, such a big school! I looked by a bench and saw a girl that looked like Bona. I decided to go closer to her, but she got up and left. I followed her to see where she was going. I'm not a stalker guys.

I saw the girl open the gate to her house. 

"Bona?" I called. The girl turned around. I saw her eyes widen. 

"Jungkook?"

Bona's POV

I opened the gate to my house. Before I went in, I heard someone call my name. 

"Bona?" That voice is really familiar. I turned around and saw the person that I never wanted to see. Jungkook. 

"Jungkook?" I ask surprised. Jungkook smiled and came to hug me.

"I missed you Bona." Jungkook said. Tears started flowing down my cheeks. Jungkook broke the hug and looked at me. 

"Don't cry Bona. I'm sorry about everything I did back in Korea. I know I hurt and I'm sorry. I know you won't forgive......." I was cut off by Bona's lips on mine.

My eyes widen. I didn't even pull away because I liked this so much. It's wrong to do this, but somehow I like it so much. Bona pulled away after. 

"Meane oppa. I didn't know why I did that." I said looking on the ground. 

"Gwenchana Bona. I liked it a lot." I looked at Jungkook and saw him smile.

Ugh, that smile is killing me. 

"You want to come in?" I ask. 

"Ani, gwenchana. I have to head back anyway. I'll see you tomorrow." Jungkook said. He waved to me then he left. Is it time for me to go back now or should I stay here in America? Maybe I should go back. My omma is home alone and I'm worried about her. I went inside and packed all my belongings.

My uncle wasn't home, so I left a note saying that I'm leaving to go back to Korea. I grabbed my suitcase and called a cab. The cab came and I told him to take me to the vest hotel they have. I ended up being at Hampton Inn. I got out of the cab and went inside.

When I got in, I saw someone really familiar. Jin. I went up to him. 

"Jin?" I aks. He turned around and looked at me. 

"Bona!" he came and hugged me tightly. 

"Oppa.....can't......breath!" I try to say. Jin took his arms off of me. 

"Meane. I just really miss you Bona." I smiled. 

"I miss you to oppa." I said.

"Come. Let me take you to my room." I nodded my head. I went inside his room. I saw Jungkook laying there watching tv. He turned his head and saw me. 

"Bona, didn't I just take you home?" Jungkook ask. I nodded. 

"What are you doing here? Why do you have your suitcase?" Jungkook ask.

"I decided to go back to Korea. You guys pack up and we leave tomorrow." I explained. They both nodded their heads. We spent mostly out whole day packing. I ordered some tickets online and they'll be delivered to this room tomorrow. I can't believe I'm going back even though it's only been 2 to 3 days since I've been here.

It's okay. I want to go back anyway.

_____________________________________________

A/N: Annyeong everyone!! Done with chapter 11. Sorry the chapter was short. I was busy with school work and stuff. I'll try to make the next chapter longer. I promise!! Please be sure to Vote and Comment.