Chapter 13

Bona's POV

"Bona?" I turned around and saw the person that I totally forgot about back in America. Park Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol oppa, how did you get here?" I ask surprise.

"Well, I took the airplane, duh." Chanyeol laughed.

"Well, I know that, but why are you here? How did you know I live here?" I ask.

"I followed you home. I saw you at school while walking to my hotel and I followed you." Chanyeol explained.

"Oh, you want to come in for a cup of coffee? It's kind of cold out." I ask. Chanyeol nodded. Chanyeol and I walked inside my house. My omma was at work, so she wasn't home.

"You have a really nice house." Chanyeol said. I smiled.

"It's not the best. I've seen better." I said laughing. Chanyeol went into the living room while I was preparing some coffee.

Jungkook's POV

I didn't get to talk to Bona properly, so I decided to go to her house. I got out the door and walked to Bona's house. When I got there, I saw Bona talking to someone through her living room window. I looked closely at who it was and Bona was talking to a guy. I walked to her door step and knocked on the door.

Couple minutes later, Bona came to open the door.

"Jungkook oppa, what are you doing here?" Bona ask.

"I came here to see you." I said.

"But, we just saw each other like an hour ago." Bona said.

"It's okay. I just miss you." I said. I saw Bona widen her eyes.

"You should've went to go see Amber instead. You should be the one missing her." Bona explained.

"I know that, but I also miss you too. Your my friend and friends miss each other." I saw Bona smiled.

"Arrasso. Come on in. I want you to meet someone." Bona said.

Bona's POV

Jungkook came in and he went straight to the living room.

"Who's this Bona?" Chanyeol ask.

"Chanyeol, this is Jungkook. Jungkook, this is Chanyeol." I introduce them to each other.

"Annyeong Jungkook. It's nice to meet you." Chanyeol said smiling.

"Nice to meet you too." Jungkook said. I saw that Jungkook wasn't smiling at all.

"Well, I gotta go Bona. See you next time alright?" Chanyeol said.

"Arrasso. Have a good one." I said back. Chanyeol came up to me and hugged me. I could see that Jungkook was getting jealous. Chanyeol let go of me and then he left.

I turned around and looked at Jungkook.

"Ya, why you looking at me." Jungkook ask.

"Your jealous aren't you?" I teased.

"Ani. Why would I be jealous. I know that Chanyeol is just a friend and I'm your friend too." Jungkook explained.

"Lier. Your jealous because I have a new friend." I said.

Jungkook crossed his arms and pouted.

"Aww, Jungkook oppa. Gwenchana. Don't be jealous. Even though Chanyeol is my friend, your going to be my best friend." I said hugging Jungkook. Jungkook hugged me back.

"I better be the only best friend you have." Jungkook said. I nodded my head.

Me and Jungkook let go of each other.

"Bona, I have to go back home okay? See you tomorrow at school." Jungkook said. I waved goodbye to Jungkook, then he left. Ugh, why is my omma taking so long at work. I decided to go upstairs to my room and do my homework.

After finishing my homework, I got a text from my omma.

Bona, I will be home late today because I have an important meeting to go too. If your hungry, food is in the fridge. Do your homework and sleep arrasso? Good Night! I love you!!

From, omma.

I smiled at my omma's text. I put my phone on my desk and fell into a deep sleep.