Chapter 3

Bona's POV

I woke up from my alarm ringing. I got up and did my everyday morning routine. I wore my uniform and went downstairs. I saw my omma cooking breakfast. 

"Morning omma!!" I said smiling. 

"Ah, morning Bona. You hungry?" 

"Ne." my omma set a plate of breakfast in front of me. I digged in the food. 

"Wah, this is delicious." I exclaimed. I started eating then I heard my phone beep. I checked it and it was a text message from Jungkook. 

It saids:

J: Meet me at the school rooftop when you get here.

 I put my phone away and got up from my chair. 

"I'm leaving omma." I yelled. 

"Arrasso. Be good at school." I heard my omma yell back. I went out the front door and waited for the bus.

**Skipping bus ride**

When I got to school, I went straight to the school rooftop. 

'I wonder what Jungkook wants? He was mad at me yesterday.' I thought to myself. I opened the door to the rooftop and saw Jungkook standing by the railing.

I went and stood next to him. "You needed to see me?" I ask. 

"Ne. I wanted to talk to you about yesterday." Jungkook said. I nodded my head. 

"How did you know Jin?" Jungkook ask me. 

"Well, it all started when I was on the bus. I didn't even sit yet and the bus was already moving. Nobody seem to help me, but then Jin came and helped me. He let me sit next to him on the bus. When we got off the bus, I thanked him. We even have the same classes. We started talking and then I realize you weren't at school so after school, I decided to call you, but Jin came and interrupted me. He ask me how do I know you and I said we were friends when we were little. He told me what happened between you and him back in 8th grade. I told him he was disgusting for stealing your girlfriend. Then I came to come see you. That's probably how he followed me to your place." I said.

"Oh, I want to tell you something. You can't hangout with him. He's bad news. I thought he was always a good person, but he isn't. If you keep hanging out with him, he will start liking you. Jin is a playboy. He'll break your heart instantly. You should stay away from him." Jungkook told me. 

"I'll try to avoid him as best as I can." I said. 

"Good. Oh, one more thing, I'm really sorry about yesterday. I didn't mean to snap at you like that." Jungkook said.

I chuckled. 

"It's okay. I forgive you." 

"We should go to class before we're late." I nodded my head and we left the rooftop. Jungkook and I said our goodbyes, then we left to go to our classes. I went inside my class and sat in my seat. We still have 10 minutes until class starts so, I took my phone out and earbuds and listened to music.

Jungkook's POV

I said goodbye to Bona then went to my class. I got in my seat and girls were already swarming over to me.

"Oppa, you are so handsome!"

"Marry me!"

"Oppa, saranghaeo!"

 "Ladies ladies, calm down. I want some space today okay." I said smiling to the girls. The girls looked sad, but they went back to their seats. I can finally relax until class starts. I closed my eyes and just thought about a beautiful place.

Minutes later, the teacher came in waking me up. 

"Alright class, today we are going to do a project. The project is about nature. You will be partnered up with the person sitting next to you. One of you will be coming up and taking one of the cards. The card will have an animal. Whichever animal you have, you need to do the project on. Arrasso?" 

"Ne." the class yelled.

I looked who was sitting next to me and it was Amber. 

'At least she's not a fan girl.' I thought to myself. I walked to the front and got a card. I looked at the card and the animal that we got was a Panda. I went back to my seat and handed Amber the card.

"We're doing a project on Panda's" I told Amber. 

"Ah, arrasso. Should we work on it after school today?" Amber ask. I nodded my head. The bell ring. I got up from my seat and went to my next class.

Bona's POV

**After school**

I went outside and waited for Jungkook. I waited for 20 minutes, but he didn't come out. All of a sudden, I felt someone covering my eyes. 

"Guess who?" the mysterious guy said. I know that voice. I removed the hands and turned around. It was Jin. I took a few steps back.

"Waiting for someone?" Jin ask. 

"N-ne." I stutter. 

"Who? Me?" I shook my head. 

"Jungkook." I said. I heard Jin laugh. 

"Ya, why are you laughing?" I ask getting mad. 

"Pabo, Jungkook is working on a project in the library." Jin told me.

"How do you know?" I ask. 

"Because I saw him. Oh, he's working with another girl on the project. You should probably go home." Jin said. I was about to cry when I heard that Jungkook was working on a project with a girl. I never want Jungkook to be close to a girl but me. I have to respect that they're doing a project so nothing will happen. Right?

I turned around and started walking home. I could hear footsteps behind me, but I didn't care. When I got home, I stopped in the parking lot. 

"You can stop following me now Jin." I turned around and looked at him.

"How did you know I was following you?" Jin ask. 

"I heard your foodsteps. I just didn't want to talk." I said. 

"Lier. Your mad because Jungkook is with another girl right?" Jin ask. My yes widen. 

"Mwo?! Ani!! Just go home and leave me alone." I yelled at Jin before going inside my house.

I stomped straight to my room and slam the door shut. Good thing my parents aren't home. I jumped on my bed and layed there not moving a muscle. 

'I hope Jungkook doesn't start falling for her then leave me' I said to myself.

Jungkook and I are really close, so I'm afraid that if he has a girlfriend, he'll leave and ignore me. I covered myself with my blanket and went to sleep.

Jungkook's POV

 Amber and I finished researching Panda's. It was getting pretty late so we decided to do this again on Monday. I got up and went outside and waited for Amber to come outside. Seconds later, Amber comes outside.

"I'm gonna go home now okay?" Amber said. 

"Ne" I saw Amber leave. 

"Wait?" I said. 

"Ne?" "Do you.....want me....to......you know......walk with you back home?" I ask nervously. I heard Amber giggle. 

"Sure." I smiled. I went up next to Amber and walked her all the way home.

_______________________________________________________

A/N: Finished with chapter 3!!! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. What's gonna happen to 

Jungkook and Amber? Be sure to vote and comment!!! <3 <3