Chapter 24

Bona's POV

I woke up the next morning and didn't feel like going to work. I grabbed my phone and texted Jin.

B: Oppa, I won't be coming to work today.

J: Wae? Are you sick?

B: Ne.

J: Ah, arrasso. After work, I'll bring you some honeydew bubble tea.

B: Haha, arrasso.

I put my phone away and went downstairs. My omma isn't working today and I'm glad.

"Morning omma." I said coming into the kitchen.

"Morning Bona. You have work today?" my omma ask.

"Ne, but I'm not going." I said.

"Wae?"

"Because I feel kind of sick." I said.

"Ah, you go rest in your room and I'll bring you some food and medicine." I nodded my head. I went back into my bedroom and layed down on my bed.

Jin's POV

While I was working, I saw someone really familiar. I took a closer look at who it was. Omo, it's Taehyung. I went up to his table.

"Taehyung!" I said. Taehyung looked at me.

"Jin hyung. It's you." Taehyung said hugging me.

"When did you guys get back?" I ask.

"We got back yesterday. I didn't know you worked here." Taehyung said.

"Well, I do." I said smiling.

"Where are the others?" I added.

"Um, their at the hotel. I came here because I wanted some coffee." Taehyung explained. I nodded. I went back and made some coffee for Taehyung.

I hope my coffee isn't as bad as last time. When I made the coffee, I brought it to Taehyung's table.

"Here you go." I said.

"Here is the money." Taehyung said handing me the money.

"Oh, that's fine. The coffee is on the house." I said.

"Oh, gomawo." I nodded then left.

**After work**

I got off work and headed to the bubble tea shop. Good thing it was still opened. I went inside and went up to the counter.

"Annyeong, what can I get you?" the nice lady ask.

"I would like a honeydew and coconut bubble tea please." I said.

"Arrasso. That will be $10." I handed the lady my money.

I went on my phone while waiting for the bubble tea. Minutes later, the bubble tea came.

"Here you go sir. Have a nice day." the lady said. I bowed then left. I got in my car and drove all the way to Bona's house.

When I got to Bona's house, I got out and took the bubble tea with me. I knocked on her front door and seconds later, she opened it.

"Annyeong Jin. Come in." I went inside her house.

"Here's your honeydew bubble tea." I said handing the bubble tea to her.

"Gomawo." Bona said smiling.

We both went into the living room and watched t.v. I sat next to her and put my arms around her. Bona looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. I've always dreamed of doing this to my girlfriend and my dream has come true. We stayed and watched t.v for an hour or so. I saw Bona fast asleep.

Her head fell on my shoulders. I carried Bona upstairs to her room. I layed her down and put the covers on her. I kissed her forehead and left the room. I went downstairs and went out the door. I got in my car and drove home.

Bona's POV

**Next morning**

I woke up and looked out the window.

'Morning already?' I said to myself. I got myself off the bed and got ready to go to school. Ugh, I just wish school was over already. It's so boring. I wore my uniform and and went out the door. I walked all the way to school.

When I got to school, I saw Jungkook and Sunyeol under a tree. Jungkook started leaning in and was about to kiss Sunyeol. I turned the other way not wanting to see them kiss. I found another way to get inside. Good thing there was a path leading to the back school. I opened the door and went in.

I went to the school rooftop and saw Jin there. I went up to him.

"Oppa, what are you doing here?" I ask.

"Oh, I just wanted some fresh air." Jin said. The image of Jungkook about to kiss Sunyeol popped in my head. I started tearing up, but blinked it away quickly before Jin notice.

"Bona, gwenchana?" Jin ask worried.

"Ne." I said. Jin grabbed my arm and hugged me unexpectedly.

"Oppa, what are you doing?" I ask.

"Don't move. I want to hug you." Jin said hugging me tightly.

Jin's POV

I looked down the railing and saw Jungkook and Sunyeol making out behind a tree. I grabbed Bona by the arm and hugged her. I didn't want her to see them, so the only way to avoid it is by hugging her.

"Oppa, what are you doing?" Bona ask me.

"Don't move. I want to hug you." I said holding her tightly in my arms.

I looked down and saw that they stopped. I let go of Bona.

"Oppa, why did you hug me?" Bona ask.

"I just miss hugging you." I said. I saw Jungkook looking up at the rooftop. This is my chance to make Jungkook jealous.

I grabbed Bona by the face and smash my lips into hers.