Introduction: An Ill First Meeting

EDIT 8/31/17: Hello! So, If you've been a fan of me long enough, you may have recognized this story before. I was rereading over the chapters I had done before for this story and... I just suddenly had the motivation to want to continue it? SO HERE WE ARE. The plot is very dear to me and it would be such a waste to not use it.

To old readers, hello again! I hope you all continue supporting this story! To newer readers, welcome! I hope this Sehun story peaks your interest!

Playlist and character page will be published right after!

"Are you following me?"

Those were the first words that left the stranger's mouth. Prominent scowl, threatening gaze, and a tall stature that only frightened Choi Mirasol. She wasn't even sure what she did wrong. All she did was get her mail from the lobby and was just making her way back to her apartment. Why on earth was this man yelling at her and making audacious assumptions?

"Are you not going to answer me?" the man continued, hands placed on his hips. He held such a new aura to Mira, a wealthy, stuck up kind of vibe. How was she even supposed to act in front of such a person? This was the first. "The moment I left the front desk at the lobby, you started tailing after me to the elevator and onto this floor. If you're some stalker, aren't you being a bit to obvious?"

His eyes bared only rage, anger that was enough to freeze Mira in her spot. She turned her head away, hoping to avoid the icy glare. "I-I'm not a stalker," she mumbled out in her defense, too meek to make an impact. She pointed down the hallway towards her apartment, 24B. They were only a few footsteps away. "I l-live right there."

The man glanced over his shoulder to where she pointed. However, looking in that direction only seemed to have made him angrier, much to Mira's bewilderment. "You are a stalker, aren't you? That's my apartment!" Mirasol could only shake her head in reply. She didn't mistake herself, 24B was definitely her and her sister, Jovelyn's place. "I'm going to report you to security. I don't want some creepy girl anywhere near me!"

It was then Mira did what she thought was the best solution in the spur of the moment.

She ran.

She hurried over to her door, armful of mail, and her keys barely wriggling into the lock of the door. The raven haired girl rushed into her apartment, slamming the door behind her, despite the tall stranger still barking at her. What kind of insane predicament had she gotten herself into and for what? Only because her sister failed to grab the mail this morning.

With an anxiety induced sigh, she pushed her unfortunate meeting with that man to the back of her mind and looked at her mail instead. She stopped at one envelope in particular.

It wasn't odd to have mail mixed up with her neighbors, it happened all the time, she had no problem with kindly leaving them at her neighbors' doorstep. But this one had a name she did not recognize.

Oh Sehun, 25B

The moment the puzzle pieces connected in her mind, she let out an irritated groan.
She just had the horrid chance to leave an oh-so-wonderful first impression to her new next door neighbor.