Chapter 27: Give & Take

The day of the fashion show had come.

Days at Oh Corp. had been incredibly busy with preparations. Calling investors, getting reservations, getting all the models they needed along with Isabelle's creations made perfectly to their figure. It was hectic, but nonetheless they were ready.

And now, Sehun was waiting just outside Chois' apartment for Mirasol.

They planned that they will get ready a couple hours early, and then they'd leave together to the pavilion that the show will be held at.

Sehun was lost in his own world as he waited. It was just more on how he wanted to deal with these conflicting feelings of his. With the weeks that had passed since his major realization, no doubt he knew his feelings for Choi Mirasol. The feelings of warmth and sweetness every time he was around her nowadays was unquestionable. He downright liked her, he saw her as a woman.

He felt that it would be best if he could confess his feelings to her as soon as he can. Maybe by the end of the fashion show? The two of them could grab a late night dinner and Sehun could tell her. It was a possible plan.

But goodness why does he... have this odd feeling in the pit of his stomach?

Mirasol was someone to him that gives him that sliver of hope, a little ray of light for whenever he's feeling low. She was also someone he wanted to take care of. Sehun knew that she had her own dilemmas. He truly wanted to be by her side and help her deal with all that. Because really, that girl deserves some happiness.

Their Han River outing, that itself showed how much she had been repressed ever since coming to Korea.

But maybe his uneasiness was from his lack of knowledge of the girl.

If he really thought about it, he barely knew the girl.

And wasn't that even more terrifying to do? To blindlessly fall in love with someone.

He already did that once.

"Jovelyn—"

Sehun froze when he heard Mira's voice through the door. He assumed that the two girls were just at the door if he could hear them from where he stood.

"Mirasol, what are you even anymore?" There was a pause. "Look how dressed up you are. Where did you even get that dress? And you actually went out to get your makeup and hair done?"

"Well, the woman running the show, Isabelle, handed it to me because she knew I wouldn't have anything to wear. She's really nice and all," Mirasol answered. Sehun pursed his lips when his ex's name was mentioned. Should he appreciate Isabelle for helping Mirasol? Then again, Mirasol was stubborn to his warning. "I wanted to look nice today for the fashion show, you know."

"You... couldn't have let me go in your place?"

The statement shocked Sehun, and as bad as it was, he leaned closer to their apartment to eavesdrop more to the conversation.

"I, uh, it never crossed my mind. Sorry, unnie."

"It never crossed your mind? Do you even think about me anymore, Mira? Did you suddenly forget about my presence?" Jovelyn was undoubtedly angry. And that itself made Sehun angry to hear.

Mira clearly loves Jovelyn. Sehun knew it from all the conversations they shared and her name would be mentioned. Mira was always saying how worried she was for her sister. But she didn't have to owe Jovelyn anything like this.

"I just wanted to see what a fashion show was like myself..."

"Oh, just because you're a top-notch model now, you can, right?"