Chapter 3: Late Nights

Weeks passed since that opening day.

Bravad-Oh had been doing fairly fine in sales, even if it had decreased a bit after its first week. Oh Sehun was trying his damn best to do something about it, to show his father that he is more than capable of running the small shop. He had to figure out ways to promote the store without losing much profit.

That was when Luhan, his best friend and partner in crime, suggested that they do photoshoots to flaunt off their clothes at a late night meeting. It was easy enough, they had a company to turn to, a photographer friend who was willing to help out whenever needed. They just need to find the right model for the job. Only one needed, the two men agreed. Having a woman who will pose in their clothes can become the face of their shop, to make their's more unique than the other stores in South Korea.

This was something to show Chairman Oh that their Bravad-Oh will be special.

After discussing such matters, the two men concluded the meeting, as it was nearing midnight.

"Bro, why don't you tag along with me to the club tonight?" Luhan asked the younger lad as they exited their shop, locking the doors behind them. "It's good to have fun every once in awhile. You've become more reserved since you came back from America."

Sehun shook his head, denying the offer. "I haven't become reserved, I just became more mature."

"Mmm, if you say so." The pretty boy let out a sigh, while giving Sehun a pat on the shoulder. "But, okay, you have your bedtime. I'm going to get a couple of drinks then."

"Don't come to work hungover."

"Ha, you don't trust me nor my tolerance?"

"No." With a shared laugh, the two men finally departed in opposite directions, Luhan going heavens know where, while Sehun headed to his apartment.

Entering the dimly lit lobby of the complex, the young heir noticed a peculiar light. A small rectangle, undeniably too bright for the serene darkness the lobby had. Sehun walked closer to the source and noticed a girl just sitting on one of the lounge couches, clicking away on her laptop in silence.

Weird, he didn't think anyone would be downstairs at this ungodly time.

He stared longer at the back of the figure, sure that he had seen her before. He then snapped his fingers once recognizing who it was. He couldn't help but be curious as to why this girl, who occasionally pesters him in his own shop, was here.

Perhaps not the fact that she was waiting for him, right, the next step to her plan to get closer? He just knew that she was persistent, but was she this persistent?

Sehun reached the girl and placed his hand on her shoulder to get her attention. "Jovelyn, why on earth are you?--"

The girl flinched back and smacked the hand away. Her head craned to look over her shoulder, eyes wide with surprise, unquestionably flustered by the unexpected contact so late in the night.

Sehun stepped back from the sting, flabbergasted by her actions. He opened his mouth, ready to burst out as to why the girl just hit him but he halted himself, his thick eyebrows furrowed.

The girl looked like she had been crying.

"Whoa, Jovelyn, are you okay?" Sehun thought this was safe enough to ask, after all. Being acquainted with her must've given him the liberty to ask questions of concern, no matter how annoying she may have been.

Honestly, he should try, right? This girl gave him very delicious cake and tea. He should, at least, be nice to her in times of need.

She blinked away her shock once understanding the situation in hand and turned her focus back onto the screen. "I'm not Jovelyn."

"What?" Sehun uttered in confusion. But then it clicked right after. "Oh, right. Twins."

"Yeah. Wrong twin, I'm Mirasol."

"What are you doing downstairs by yourself this late at night?"

"Is that really any of your business?"

Sehun frowned, not pleased with the rude reply. Hyung, must have a loose screw in the head if he thought this girl was just like Jovelyn. "Wow, first you stalk me, and then you hurt me, and now this? You really are different from your sister."

Why bother caring about this girl anyway? He's too tired to make any sort of effort anyway.

The male left to go to his room, leaving Choi Mirasol to do whatever the hell she was doing.

Pfft.

He doesn't care.

She could cry in the lobby all she wants.