Chapter 4: Chocolate Bubble Tea

"Omo, I have been graced by the Oh Sehun," Jovelyn chimed delightfully as the tall male entered the tea shop. Sehun walked up to the counter, baring a small nod in greeting, just making the girl giddier on this supposedly normal day. "You finally came around to visit without me nagging you here. You like our tea that much?"

It wasn't like he wanted to take the trip to Azalea's. He and Luhan just so happened to crave something refreshing in the middle of work, and decided to rock-paper-scissor for someone to retrieve some drinks. Thus, lead the younger one to arrive to this place after being defeated... but yes, he'll admit that he grew fond of the tea shop.

Not the girl.

"Just two medium chocolate bubble teas," Sehun muttered as he set down the money for her. "I just want a quick drink. I need to get back to the shop as soon as possible."

The wavy-haired girl flashed an okay sign with a wink. "Okay, okay!~ Coming right up, Oh Sehun-sshi."

Jovelyn hurried around, making the chocolate drink on her own, since her other coworkers were taking care of other customers. Sehun noticed that she worked with precision and a focused look on her face. He'll have to admit that he admires the work she puts into the customers' drinks. He had to wonder if that's the same kind of expression she had when she made that cake and tea for him before.

He hummed out of curiosity. "Hey, do you happen to serve that one tea here?"

Jovelyn turned towards him in mild surprise. It didn't take long for her to connect what he meant. "You must've really enjoyed that tea. That was actually a self-made blend."

This caught the man's attention. He was honestly appalled and impressed. "Really?"

"Unique and Jovelyn-made." She set down the two finished bubble tea on the counter in front of him. Head tilted, she shot him her most charming smiles. "If you want, you can visit my place and I can make you some anytime. We're seriously next door neighbors, but we haven't visited each other once."

At this, Sehun grimaced.

There she goes, trying to flirt with me.

His mind suddenly flashed back to last night, when he had the pleasant opportunity to run into her sister in the lobby. Changing the subject would be more preferable than having someone he's clearly not interested in to be making moves. "Did you know that your twin sister goes down to the lobby at night?"

"Hmm? She does?" Jovelyn paused. Her expression hardened and a pout tugged at her lips. "That could only mean... How do you know she does that?"

"I happened to run into her last night."

Jovelyn gave a nod as she slid the finished chocolate bubble teas towards Sehun. "Thank you for telling me about my sister. That just means she's been a bit restless lately."

"So, does she do that all the time?"

"No. I don't want to reveal too much, but she gets nightmares occasionally," the lass uttered with a frown. "Playing around on the laptop is one way to help her calm down."

Oh.

Sehun suddenly felt a sense of guilt tugging at his gut.

Maybe I shouldn't have been too mean to her then.

He shook his head at the thought. Why should he care about that anyway? It's not like it was his business. Mirasol wasn't even anyone special to him... however, thinking that way only made the guilt he felt worse.

"Ah, that's why. Thanks for the drinks, Jovelyn." Sehun turned his heel to leave the tea shop.

"Don't be a stranger, Sehun-ah! And you're free to call me Lyn, that's what all my friends call me~"

A pressed smile. "Uh, sure, bye... Jovelyn." And out he went without another glance behind him.