Epilogue: Complete, At Peace

"You win."

Mirasol gazed ahead into the murky darkness. Appearing from the black stood a woman. Her brunette hair was long, curled to perfection. She wore a simple white dress that reached to her knees, along with matching white heels to match. She walked closer, and Mira could see her face better. Milky white skin was smooth, and her makeup was flawless.

It actually had to take Mirasol a while to really recognize her.

She kept quiet though.

"You... win, Mira. I can't bring myself to appear anymore, not when there's nothing for me to do." The girl haughtily laughed. "A meek girl like you is finally doing just fine. What an interesting outcome."

Jovelyn walked closer to Mirasol, and she walked around her, eyes trailing up and down. She clicked her tongue. "Sigh, all my hard work. Gone to waste. How many pounds did you gain?" They now were face to face. "Jesus, and no makeup either? You're gonna make me cry."

"This is who I am, Choi Mirasol. Not you, not my sister. I am me."

Tilting her head, a smirk appeared on Jovelyn's lips. "Fine. You're Mirasol. I am Jovelyn, someone who never will have a body. After all this time, I've finally come to terms with it. You're too strong for me now."

Mira peered down. "When you first appeared, I didn't believe you at first as anything. You were once just my own voice trying to call out from my consciousness. But when you became something more physical, became someone I learned I can talk to and reason with, I was relieved. I must have broke into nothing to have thought that living like this was okay. But I had some kind of relief when we met. And you guided and helped me when I was self-loathing." Her fingers ran through her short locks. "It really is a surprise that this was the first time since I don't know how long ago."

"You have Sehun and your parents now. Who both love you for the mess that you are. If they can accept that, then what can I do?" Jovelyn scoffed in amusement. "It almost sounds like you're asking for me to come back. Do you really want me to take over your body?"

"N-No..."

"Then don't make such a pathetic face! You might give me leeway to really do it."

Mirasol frowned. It was quite new seeing Jovelyn like this... or maybe, it had been a while. "You're acting way too nice to me. I mean, you're still rude, but nice."

"I can't fight you anymore, Mira-yah. It's time for me."

"Time?..."

"Yeah." Jovelyn's hand reached out and settled on Mirasol's shoulder. It felt real. Too real that it prickled something within Mira. There was a tug at her heart.

Her and Jovelyn had a comfortable few years together. The majority of their life together had been nice. Jovelyn had become Mirasol's savior, bringing her out of the deep hole she had fallen into after the death of her sister. The rest of high school and all of college, they were together. They were the perfect team that no one knew about. Jovelyn had brought a drastic change to introverted, sad Mira.

They really were like sisters despite how messed up it all was.

It was a shame that Jovelyn became greedy.