Chapter 35: Just Me, Just Like Me

Baby blue blouse, black skirt, ankle boots, and a maroon trench coat. This was what Mirasol wore today. It was something that was far from her comfort zone... and went against what she was trying to do.

But seeing the Oh Sehun being in awe of how nice she looked was something to be proud of.

<< what a joke you are. >>

Mirasol gulped, just as she closed the door to the apartment behind her. Her gaze lingered over on the man a little more, hoping for some kind of... further reaction. Once it seemed that Sehun snapped out of his daze, he glanced away.

"Did Jovelyn let you use those clothes?" He asked curiously.

"Erm, yeah."

If she were to time travel back to the Choi Mirasol a few months ago, her past version would never be able to decipher what's going on. Actually, it was hard to process for the present Mirasol too.

Was she really about to go on a date with Oh Corporation's heir, Oh Sehun?

Yes.

And her past self would have kicked her in the face for imagining such a thing.

But this was happening. Along the way, she developed feelings for Sehun after seeing his true side. Kind, caring, warm. He was a boy that was going through a rough time when they first met. None of his actions could be excused but he proved himself to be more than just a rude jerk.

She liked this jerk.

A lot.

And she felt guilty about it.

Sehun planned that the two of them go to the places she always wanted to check out. It was such a selfish move but Mirasol couldn't help but list out places and activities she always wanted to try. She knew she was babbling far too much, but Sehun seemed to still listen to it all while he drove. And so, he succeeded in bringing her to the streets of Hongdae, where a lot of her Korean bucket list could be checked off.

Their first stop to their date: a dog cafe.

Mirasol was absolutely in love the moment they had walked into the small building. A lot of small dogs teetered about the room, their yips and barks enamoring the girl to their charms. She didn't waste time to pet the closest dog by her, which happened to be a pug.

Even as they had bought themselves treats and drinks to have, the two were still very occupied by all the small furry animals that came to receive their love. It was nice to bond over the cute puppies of the cafe, it truly showed how both of them were heavily dog lovers.

After almost an hour in the cafe, Sehun knew they should move on to their next destination before they get way too occupied.

Not too far from the cafe, a cinema was just walking distance away. When they reached the theater and checked the movies' available times, there was one film Mira was surprised to see within the list.

"I kind of knew they were going to have a special screening of Train to Busan," Sehun told her sheepishly. Seeing him act shyly around her always brought a delighted grin to Mira's lips. It was like a subtle confirmation that she could do that, only her. "So, is that something you want to watch?"

"Yeah, of course!" Memories flashed of their failed plan of watching the very movie back on the cruise trip. Mira bit down on her lip as she tried to forget about the events.