| Ending Note |

Finally, Onism has concluded! I can't quite believe it.

For those who've been with me for a while, this was a project that I started, what, a year ago? And then, the story went on hiatus and I was very close to just deleting it overall. I didn't have the motivation to write and my ideas for it was so limited, I didn't think I'd be able to get anything for this story!

But then, I gotten a spurt of inspiration around last summer! I've always been interested in Psychology and I wanted to share that with everyone, so I was suddenly tempted to write in this again!

So, Choi Mirasol had Dissociative Identity Disorder, aka Multiple Personality Disorder. That means that a person has more than one personality are present in one individual. So, Mira has her own main personality (her true self) and Jovelyn, her other personality/identity.

Personalities can take on any traits; like different age, gender, ethnicity, interests. There's no limit to that. And as personalities switch around (or rather, control the body) there can be memory loss, which Mira often encounters.

I mainly got inspired to write this story when I learned more about this in one of my psychology classes. I've already seen the drama, Heal Me, Kill Me, which heavily focused on this disorder. So, I wanted to give my take on it. Usually, it wouldn't be only two personalities, but more than that. However, I decided not to go more than just Jovelyn, because that'd be quite confusing.

I was already confusing the two names throughout this story lol!

It was so wonderful seeing some people know about the disorder already! There's so many psychological disorders that we can't even fathom, but it's most likely there! Like, if you've read my Mark Lee story, I touched up on my main girl having face blindness, which means they can't identify anyone on face alone. They will forget what the face looks like entirely the moment they look away.

I'm just hoping no one thinks I'm making this a joke or anything. Psychology is a very interesting topic to me and I wanted to inform more people about it, as diverse it can be. I'm no where near being a psychologist/psychiatrist or anything, but if I can just have you all aware about it, I'm satisfied. I still have a lot to learn myself.

Anyway, thank you to my lovely readers for supporting this story! Even after the hiatus, I've gotten so much love and I couldn't be any more thankful! Thank you for sticking with me~

With that, Onism is done! I hope you guys will go ahead and support my other past and current works if you haven't already!