Chapter 1: The Jerk's An Heir

"Um, excuse me? Did you just say, Oh Sehun?!"

Mirasol peered up from her laptop to glance over at her bewildered twin, who didn't seem to believe the story of her meeting their new rude neighbor a couple days ago. "Yeah, I found out when his mail got mixed up with ours that morning. Is there something significant with that name?"

Jovelyn let out a haughty scoff, as if to no longer tolerate anymore of the other girl's obliviousness. "Mira, you're basically on your laptop every minute of every hour of every day and you don't know about Oh Sehun?"

The lazing lass frowned. "Am I supposed to? Is he part of some boy band you like?"

"No!" Jovelyn walked over to their kitchen window. Pulling down abruptly on their blinds, she tapped on the glass. "Bravad-Oh!" Her gestures only confused Mira more. "You know that new shop across the street that's opening tomorrow." Jovelyn sighed, "It's part of a large clothing chain, one of the most popular in all of Korea. Oh Sehun is the heir of Oh Corporation."

The younger twin finally took interest to this new information. "The guy next door to us?"

Jovelyn nodded. "Yes, if he really is the Oh Sehun I'm thinking, his father owns Bravad-Oh and many other famous chain stores out there." She glanced out the window again. "I wonder why he's here when he's supposed to be studying abroad."

"You sure know a lot about him," Mira murmured with a raised brow.

"Well, you know me. I keep tabs on the cute ones." A knowing smile tugged at her lips as she continued to stare outside at the soon-to-be open store. "Yah, don't you think it'd be perfect if we got to know each other a little bit better?"

"You mean, hook up with him?"

Jovelyn's bottom lip jutted out into a pout. "Is that what you think they are, dear sister? I'm hurt."

"Granted, I don't think I've seen you stay with a guy for more than two months," Mirasol pointed out as eyes drifted back onto her lit screen. "I don't know. I've seen you exchange and swap boys every week since the day we moved here a year and a half ago."

"Oh c'mon, I'm keeping my options open," the older twin quipped, as she tucked her straightened, black hair behind her ear. "But who knows, I've always kept my eye on Oh Sehun. And him being our neighbor must mean it's fate!"

A sigh. "You do you, then. Not like I'm stopping you from doing what you want to do." Mirasol closed her laptop and sat up from the couch she had been in for the past couple hours. She tucked her precious device under her armpit. "If you two do start dating though, maybe you can fix his rotten personality."

"Ey, you only met him this morning. Maybe he was in a bad mood?" Jovelyn snapped her fingers. "Maybe stress for the grand opening for his store?"

"Either way, he should fix it. And if not, make sure to keep him away from me." Mira bared a fake grin. "Now if you excuse me, I'll be in our room."

At this, Jovelyn scrambled over to her sister's side, linking her arm with hers. "No, no, come on, let's bake something for him to both welcome him into the neighborhood and to congratulate on opening the new Bravad-Oh. And make some specialty tea to go with it."

"Can't you just get something from Azalea's? You get a discount there anyway," Mirasol huffed.

Jovelyn let out a small whine as she snuggled in closer to her sister, truly giving into the puppy-dog look she knew she hated so much. "Hey now, you know your stuff are the best! As good as Azalea's is, you're a master at making unique, delicious tea. Don't you want to make a truce with him? He'll warm up to you as much as the tea will."

"Oh please, this is just your gateway to talking to him."

"Why not a little bit of both?" After one glance at her pleading sister, Mira groaned out in defeat, placing her laptop down on the coffee table by her legs. This earned a very enthusiastic twin. "Fantastic! Let's get to it then?"

"I guess so."

On some days, Mirasol wished she could just say no to Jovelyn. But obviously enough, she loved her too much to reject any of her whims. It wasn't like they were impossible to do in the first place, every request had been easy enough.

And what, baking a cake and brewing tea?

That's nothing.

Besides, doing little things such as this, being useful for once, and making her unnie happy are what really counts.

A/n: btw credit to xiurious and -kaizar for helping me figure out that store name long LONG ago~

EDIT 9/1/17: I think I'll post a chapter a day until I run out of pre-made chapters. I apologize for those who all have read this already, but soon new content will come!