Chapter 26: Finally, I Realize

"Did you two... ride here today together?"

Mirasol couldn't quite understand it herself. Earlier that morning, just as she was getting herself ready for yet another day for a photoshoot, Sehun had knocked at her door. He had told her that they might as well save money and effort by going to the studio together. It had been a week since their outing at Han River, so that must've made their weird friendship more concrete.

It wasn't like she could turn down a ride in his Mercedes Benz. It would be odder to decline if they were going to the exact same place.

"Yeah, we did. Is there something wrong with that, hyung?" Sehun scoffed as he reached Luhan's side. The three of them happened to meet each other at the studio parking lot, Luhan have just gotten out of his own fancy car. "Don't you think it's better this way?"

The comment caught the older Chinese man off guard, but he nodded nonetheless. "Oh, well, yeah. Finally, you agree." Luhan's gaze then landed on Mira herself, and he gave a smile. "By the way, Mira-yah, how has your sister been? I haven't been able to chat with her in a long while, she doesn't answer any of my calls nowadays."

"Oh, she's been feeling very fatigued lately so whenever she gets home from work, she goes straight to sleep," The girl replied, her expression showing how worried she must be. "I don't think it's anything against you, if that's what you're thinking, Luhan-sshi."

Of course not! I hope she gets more rest, then."

After the small conversation, Sehun turned towards Mira, a hand on her shoulder. "Go ahead inside, Luhan-hyung and I will have a short meeting with a few other executives." The girl gave a nod to him. She gave Luhan one last bow before scurrying inside the building.

The older wrapped an arm around Sehun's shoulders as they entered the building too, but turning to the left down a different hallway from where the studio was. "Every time I see the two of you together, the friendlier you are with each other," Luhan smirked, as they walked deeper into the building. "I've known you for years, Sehun-ah, I'm starting to think that there may be something a little more going on." The smile became more smug on Luhan's face. "Do you, perhaps, like Choi Mira?"

The claim made Sehun scoff, one that was a bit too loud. "Hyung, I think you got a screw loose. Why would I like her?"

"Your cheeks are getting red, Sehun-ah."

The man placed his hand cheek to check. He huffed once feeling the abnormal warmth against his skin. "It's only because you said something so ridiculous!"

"I think otherwise~"

With a roll of his eyes, Sehun ignored his older friend for the rest of the walk over to their meeting room. The meeting took about 40 minutes, talking through upcoming styles they need to prepare for, as well as shipping and other matters. While the young Oh Corp heir had brought up questions he had to ask and placed in his input at the right times, his mind wandered.

Why did Luhan had to put the idea in his head?

Did he like Mirasol? That would be strange, knowing their relationship progress. They both were just now comfortable with calling each other friends. But him having a crush on Mirasol? Every time he wrapped his head around it, the more appalled he was by it.

And it really made him want to punch a wall as scenes of Mirasol's smiling face kept popping up in his mind.

By the time both him and Luhan returned back to the photography studio, everyone was preparing for the photoshoot. But there was already an odd atmosphere going on there, and that could only be coming from one source. Luhan have Sehun a concerned look, who had noticed the situation at hand.