Chapter 22: A Familiar Face

On one particular afternoon, a lazy kind of Tuesday, it was a photoshoot day. Mirasol was already at work, wearing the outfit that was chosen for the second session: a girly ensemble, a cute dress made for a simple day out paired with tan colored wedges and a red shoulder bag, her hair perfectly styled into a messy side ponytail. She was chatting with Tao to gain some tips and notes on how she should act on this certain shoot.

As the days passed by, anyone could see the tenacity and dedication Mirasol (or rather Jovelyn) puts into each work, it was becoming less and less believable that Bravad-Oh was her first gig as an official model. But perhaps she really did get some modeling talented from her twin sister. Sehun could clearly see it.

His business has been going great ever since this campaign had started.

"You know, Sehun-ah, I've noticed nowadays how you no longer have an irritated bitch face whenever Mira's around." The younger turned his head toward his friend, his lips pulling into a frown. Luhan held that famous, mischievous smirk that he always hated to see. "Are you two actual friends now? Is this what I'm witnessing?"

"Oh shut up. Wasn't it bound to happen since we see each other all the time?"

"Ah, so you don't deny it!" The Chinese man brought the younger into a side hug, very smug at the reply. "I'm so proud of you. You really are growing up now."

"I've been grown up, I don't know what you're talking about."

Luhan gave him a look. "Sehun-ah, ever since you came back from America months ago, you've become such an asshole and you've been a workaholic to the point where you're only getting 4 hours of sleep every night." Sehun couldn't even make a reply, these were all things he had to agree with... begrudgingly. "But ever since you met the Choi sisters, it loosened you up. While it's good to be responsible, but you have to take care of yourself first."

Sehun scoffed, "I'm pretty sure that's only because I used to have all my anger towards them at first."

"But not anymore, right?"

The young heir's gaze landed on Mirasol again, who was still discussing tips with Tao. All of a sudden, there was a slight change in the girl's facial features, one that told him that there was pain happening. Before Sehun knew it, he was striding over to the model, not even baring his older friend one last glance.

"Ah, he really is wrapped around her finger," Luhan sighed with a chuckle to no one in particular.

Sehun finally reached the two. His hand reached out to place on Mira's shoulder, but he paused once realizing how forward that may seem. He refrained himself. "Mira, what's wrong?" He questioned her instead.

Mirasol met his concerned gaze, one hand placed on her temple. "Ah, no, I'm sorry. I'm fine," she mumbled out. However saying that, her face twitched, evident enough how painful her headache must be. "Just a bit of a headache, it'll go away eventually like before."

This girl has been getting headaches a lot lately... Sehun even noticed that she must have had one the time he saved her in the grocery store. "Hey, take care of yourself. We can't have our model feeling sick. Are you sleeping properly?"

Actually, no, Sehun could tell she hasn't. Mirasol didn't even try to cover the dark bags under her eyes when she arrived to the studio. It was worrying... Sehun could only assume that she still had nightmares. "I'll try to do better on that..."

"You should..."

Out of the blue, the doors to their room burst open. The staff were quick to bow in respect to the older man in a suit, as he approached his son. He greeted everyone with a bright, hearty hello, before he reached Sehun.