Chapter 14: Chosen

It had been a week since then the photoshoot and team dinner Mirasol been a part of.

"Mira, what did I tell you? I knew you would pull it off as me, you had absolutely nothing to worry about," Jovelyn murmured with a pleased smirk to her lips, as she was getting ready to head to Azalea's. She began applying mascara to her lashes. "Apparently sales have gone up even more since your photos were released to the public."

The usually inactive sister felt flustered about the whole thing, not sure how to take it all in at once. Jovelyn had gotten the call from Luhan that their Bravad-Oh had gotten more popular since the last time, all because of risen popularity of the recent pictures. Customers liked the fun vibe Mirasol had emitted through the shots, even when the main purpose of the shoot was to display the cute clothing. Many comments on the shop's website had mentioned that as they want to have that same joyous feeling and they'll buy the cute clothes to accommodate it.

This was exactly what a model should do for people.

Make them feel things they never have before and use it to their advantage.

And knowing that she had caused that in people made Mirasol genuinely proud of herself. All she did was dance her heart out to the upbeat songs with Luhan, while Tao took the shots. She had a fun time, that was it. But if that's what people wanted, then she's glad that she found the tactic out for Jovelyn to use for next time.

"I'll have to admit, I can see why you enjoy modeling, unnie," Mira chirped in reply. She was curled up on the couch, hugging her knees to her body, as she stared at her photos on the store's website. The comments instantly making her day brighter. "It was so fun."

"See, you're me, and I knew you would have the skills to be a model. You shouldn't be doubting me so much," Jovelyn giggled as she carefully applied the cherry gloss to her lips. Apparently, Sehun's company's clothes will be displayed in one of Korea's most read fashion magazines, and Jovelyn was one of the chosen models, since her popularity had been growing. This was a huge step up in her career. "Okay, I'm going to head to Azalea's to get the team some drinks before heading to the studio. I might be a bit late so make sure you eat rice, okay, Mira?"

"Of course," the younger chimed with a nod. "I'll just work on the last of my commissions, while you're gone. I've fallen behind on my schedule."

"Again?"

"Mhm... I really need to get to it or I'll lose my reputation."

Jovelyn stepped forward and patted her sister's head. "I believe in you, just as much as I did when you modeled for me."

The sisters bid their goodbyes, and Jovelyn finally left for her much anticipated photoshoot.

~  *  ~  *  ~  *  ~

"Sehun, I swear to god. I'm not feeling it with Jovelyn," Tao sighed just as they were on break with their first round of pictures. "I liked Mira better. She was an amateur but she had that spark we needed. Don't you think so?"

Sehun sighed, his eyes glued on his model from afar. Jovelyn was all smiles as she chatted with the other models and Luhan, completely oblivious to the matter at hand.

Why?

Why was this such a dilemma? Jovelyn was the professional, but why did Mirasol have a more natural and honest feeling to her when she modeled? Even after plenty of instructions of how Jovelyn was supposed to pose, it just wasn't working out. It was absolutely insane. Jovelyn was skilled in every way, but she didn't have that oomph at all.

"Sehun, I think we need to bring Mirasol back."

"But that's just..." Sehun knew Tao had the right idea. This was the right move for the company. "What about Jovelyn?"

"I think you'll need to change models, for the sake of your company," the Chinese man quipped, a solemn sigh following after. "You've already seen the great amount of positive comments on the Mirasol's photos compared to the Jovelyn's. And your dad worked hard to get our model and our clothes to be in CeCi magazine. He'll know the difference."

This was just a weird predicament to be in. To choose the less skilled, inexperienced twin, over the professional one. Twins, for god sake. Like this whole situation had to be more complicated to work with.

"Sehun? What's wrong?" Tao asked with a frown. "These kind of things never fazed you before. Remember in high school when you openly rejected that girl who wanted to go out with you? That girl straight up ran home crying."

"Yes, thanks for reminding me of irrelevant memories."

"What I'm trying to say that you know when to be tough to get what you need. You're going to have to do the same for Jovelyn... just go easy on her."

Right.

He shouldn't be hesitant about this.

He was Oh Sehun, who did whatever the fuck he wanted. Why was he worried about some girl's feelings now? He needed to do whatever he can to make himself worthy for the company. That's what he got himself into in the first place anyway and why he was stuck at this lone shop.

"Yeah, okay, I can do that."

A/n: so that's about all the premade chapters so far (since the last time I published this in the past). Literally, that's been about two weeks of daily updates lol. So, maybe at this point, the updates won't be coming as frequently.

But who knows because the amount of words in each chapter of this story was made FAR less than what I usually write.

I'm also thankful on how much people have come back to this story! Like, damn guys, I love y'all! I also love my newer readers too💕💕

If you haven't already, please vote and comment if you enjoyed so far!

Goodbye for now~