Chapter Five

"I'm Silas." Silas says breaking the ice. Gabriel and Zain are oblivious and keep on coloring the kids menus. Kota looks up at Silas and raising his eyebrows.

"How old are you?" He asks bluntly as he narrows his eyes at Silas. I snap my head over to him and slap his arm. He only growls lowly at me to warn me to back off.

"I'm 20, my birthday was about three weeks ago. Mind I ask what your name is?" Silas asks as he turns the questions back to Kota. I smile slyly as I see the frustration building in Kota's eyes when he realises how polite and kind Silas is.

"I'm Kota, Sorenson brother, and if you try anything I don't like, then I won't mind hunting you down and cutting your ass to pieces." Kota grumbled out his threat to Silas. I knew it was only a waiting game until a threat came out. Although Kota is rude to me around his friends, if any try to physically hurt me, he beats them up, or threatens them that he will.

"Duly noted." Silas smirked back at Kota. I couldn't help my smile when I noticed the slight acceptance in Kota's eyes. If I had his acceptance then I am okay with being Silas' mate, but if Kota didn't approve, then I probably wouldn't have accepted Silas.

"Hi, I am Kathy, your waiter today, is there anything that I can get you to drink?" We all look towards our waitress, but her eyes were only focused on Silas and Kota. Bitch, whore, slut... Matis, my wolf muttered in my head as he watched her flutter her eyelashes and thrust out her chest for all five of us to see.

"Uhm, they will want chocolate milk, I want lemonade, Silas, Sorenson, what do you want?" Kota finally said as he didn't notice us getting ready to answer the waitress.

"I'll have a coke, what about you, babe?" Silas asked as he reached over and put his hand above mine. My eyes flickered up to him in shock, what is he doing? He is going to get mauled if anyone finds out he is gay.

"Sprite." I whisper as I look into his eyes. He smiles at me before turning to waitress, his face has now gone emotionless as he talks to the lady.

"He wants a sprite." He told her. She huffed while writing down her order as she realises she is being told off. She stomps away from us before slamming back into the kitchen. I turn back to Silas with furrowed eyebrows.

"Why would you do that? Now everyone is going to be mean to you." I tell him as I attempt to pull my hand away. He refuses to let go of my hand and squeezes it hard, but not so it hurts.

"You're my mate Sorenson, I am not going to deny you, or make you feel like you aren't good enough for me to make knowledge of you in public. I am not that kind of person, you are my mate, so I am going to let people know that." Silas exclaimed as he gripped my hand. I was still confused, Why would a man as strong as him, want to admit to dating a person like me? But I didn't question him, he wanted me to believe him, so I guess I can try and believe what he is saying.

"Okay." He smiles at me before letting go of my hands. I know that he knows that I don't fully believe him, but he feels better knowing that I will agree with him, even if he knows I don't think it's true, which its not.

"Now, what do you want to eat. I'm paying, and don't even try complaining, or buying the least expensive thing on the menu. It's my treat, and you are going to enjoy it." He said while peering at me through his eyelashes. I nod for lack of better words. The way he is looking at me in so innocently sexual that I have to force myself to calm down. If he even looks at me like that another time or two, I will definately be putty in his hand, and I would definately let him do whatever he wanted to me.