Chapter Thirteen

"Sorenson. Come on, it's time to go, we are going to be late." Silas called into the house from the front door. I was staring at my now empty room. I never realized how much a room, or even house, could mean to a person, I never imagined I would have trouble leaving a place where all I felt was pain.

"Coming." I called out as I take a final look at the room before turning off the light and skipping towards the kitchen.

"Kota, Gabriel, and Zain are already in the car, I told them to go ahead." Silas smirked at me when I finally made my way out of the house. I smile sweetly at him before skipping down the stairs and into the passenger seat of Silas's car.

Kota had come back home late last night. Silas said he had called him and told him we were leaving in the morning and that he needed to come back. He still hasn't spoken to me.

"Alright, are we ready?" Silas asked as he turned on the car and pulled out into the street. Gabriel and Zain cheered in the backseat, but Kota stayed quiet. I turned and smiled at Silas as I fiddled with the seatbelt. I haven't really ridden in a car a lot, so it's still kind of new, and terrifying.

"Well, you better be, because we have a long drive ahead of us." Silas said as he pulled onto the highway. I watched the signs go by as we drove, and for one of the first times in my life, my smiles were carefree and happy.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

"Sorenson, wake up, baby." I groaned as I rolled over in the car seat. I have only been sleeping for a few minutes, I don't want to get up yet.

"Sorenson, wake up. We're here. I want you to see it before I carry you into the house." Silas cooed as he pet the hair away from my forehead. I grumbled again but opened my eyes and stepped out of the crowded car.

I turn in a circle as I look around the pack house entrance. It looks.....safe. I don't see people looking over their shoulders, kids are freely playing around the yard, even a few pregnant women roam around the yard with their mates fussing behind them. Silas comes up behind me and circles his arms around my waist. A few of the pack members give us strange glances, but don't come over or make comments.

"You see, Sorenson? This is a pack, a happy pack. Where you were living? Wasn't a pack, it was a place where a man in power was holding you all hostage. A place where a man was willing to risk all your lives because he didn't want to educate the members of what packs he had pissed off, and which ones he had absolutely fu*ked over. This is a pack, and our pack. So, I hope you can be happy here, because I'm already a million times happier that you are here." Silas kisses the top of my head before sliding his hand to my wrist and wrapping his longer fingers over my small ones. He tugged on my hand and pulled me to the pack house.

I looked up at the white and blue mansion. It was beautiful. It showed the emotion of the pack. Our old pack house was gray and brown, dull. Silas's pack, our pack, is bright, beautiful, happy. They're happy, we will be happy.

A smile breaks out on my face and I dart up the stairs letting go of Silas's hand. He shouts behind me before darting after me. I squeal as I run away from him.

I run through the house, no destination in mind, not that I would be able to find anything anyways. I squealed when I feel Silas hand graze my back. I fling myself around the corner and gasped as I ran into a body. I fall to the ground and almost get run over by Silas, he stops just in time to miss my head and right into the wall. I want to laugh but when I turn to the figure I ran into, also sprawled all over the floor, my throat seizes.

The women sprawled on the floor is the epitome of sex. Her skirt stops at the top of her thighs, showing her lacy underwear, her top is a tube top, but also a crop top, but cropped way to much. It stops just below her boobs, I can actually see parts of them, and she isn't wearing a bra. He heals are a foot high and she towers over my small five foot three frame.

"Watch where your going troll!" She shrieks as she pushes herself up on her elbows. I shrink back from her tone and my eyes fall to the floor. I curl into and ball ands she glares at me, but before she can say or do anything else Silas is in her face.

"What did you just call him?" He growled as his eyes slowly started turning black. His wolf was taking control, and it still scares me that he isn't the same person when his wolf comes forward.

"Oh, Alpha, I didn't see you there. This little boy just ran into me. I was just putting him in his place." She smirked at me as she turned back to Silas. By now a few people had stopped what they were doing and turned to watch the scene fold out.

"You listen here, Pup, you will not speak of him like that, because he is your luna, and you will respect him, do I make myself clear." I shrivel in more on myself when I hear Silas's dominating voice. The girl in front of him is shaking in her shoes as she stares up at Silas. She nods quickly before walking away. By now everyone had watch what had just happened, and I'm not sure how I feel about it.