Chapter Twenty-Five

My hands grip the edge of the bed in fear that I'll fall over. My whole life I have been lied to about who I was, where I came from, and even the fact that my family didn't want me. My family did want me, they wanted me and looked for me for the last sixteen years, I am wanted, I am loved.

"Why...why did they take the young pups from their homes? Did they have any reason for it." I ask softly. I know Randal is upset that I haven't said anything about him being my brother, or wanting to meet my other two brothers, but with all that had happened today, I want to forget about it and think of ways to help my little brothers.

"We haven't found the people who actually did it. Everytime that we went into a pack, most people didn't know where they came from, only that they were abandoned in the city and then put in their adoption centers. We don't know what is happening, or why they are doing it. All we know is that they are still doing it, since Gabriel is one of the children who was kidnapped." I nod although I am trying to figure it out.

Maybe the Rouges have something to do with it, because when they saw the Warriors and Silas standing in the clearing they ran away instead of staying to fight. If they had an alterior motive maybe they were only the distraction.

What if the fights or battles that go on before the missing children are discovered, are only the distraction? What if the packs really didn't want to go to war, but are forced to?

"Its hard to think about, but we almost have their pattern down, but now that your brothers are missing, we have to put all our men on that." Randal finished. He stood up and walked to the door. He paused before turning around.

"I know this must be hard on you Sorenson. I know you never thought that your life would turn out like this, but know that the whole pack is glad that your back home, and we will do everything we can to find your brothers." Randal turns back around and starts to leave.

"Wait, Randal!" I stand up and hurry to where he is. He raises a brow at me. I hesitate before slowly putting my arms around him, I feel empty that I am no longer holding my little brothers things, but am warmed again when I am holding onto Randal's body.

"I would love to meet Miles and Tait as soon as possible. I'm just really stressed and I didn't want it to seem like I was trying to push you away. If what your saying is true, then the three of you are my brothers, so that means by extension that my little brothers are your brothers too. I don't want you to feel excluded out of things. I ask Silas if it's okay for you guys to be allowed onto meetings on how to get them back, if that's okay with you." Randal pulls away from me and smiles softly.

"All of us would love that. We would love to be a part of all three of your guys lives. Know that we are always here, and that we'll never dissapear, not like last time." I smile and nod at Randal. He didn't have a choice last time I was taken away. I don't like the idea that they blame themselves for my kidnapping, or anyone elses, but I can't say anything that will change their minds, I just have to show them I'm fine, and that family always makes everything ten times better.