Chapter Thirty

They say ignorance is bliss, and whoever they is, I want to agree with them.

Now, ever since my brothers told me that the experiments that were done to me as a baby could have effects. Like I can see the future kind of effects. Everytime I have a dream I feel like it might have something to do with my newfound knowledge and that I am seeing the future.

Of course most of my dreams consist of gummy bears or sunsets, but that doesn't change my paranoia.

"Sorenson, you need to stop worrying about this. If I start to see some sign, or if you start seeing signs then that means it's true, but we aren't sure it's going to happen to you until it does." Silas says as he strokes the side of my arm. I groan as I flop back into his chest.

"Silas, I see it all the time because I'm paranoid. I won't be able to tell if it's real." I exclaim as I turn a round and bury my face into his chest. "And we still need to find my brothers! What if they are doing the same experiments on them that were done to me? What are we going to do? Oh my gosh, they are going to remember all of it, at least I was a baby and didn't know what was going on, they will, they'll rememeber the faces of the men who terrorized them for days on end because we couldn't find them." I shout as tears fill my puffy eyes once again. I need to get my emotions under control because this isn't healthy crying this much.

"I out all my trackers on it and your brothers are leading the whole thing. I have faith that they'll be back in this house in only a few days. We are trying the best we can." I sigh as I look into Silas's eyes.

"Make me forget please. Make me happy for a little while." I whisper as I trail my hands down his chest and to his abs. They contract underneath my stomach and Silas groans.

"Are you sure, mate? I don't want you to only do this because you think you have to, because you don't." Silas asks as he pulls my hands and way from his abs and to his mouth.

"I'm sure." I whisper before leaning forward and replacing my hands with my mouth. Silas's hands reached behind me and pulled my thighs and wrapped them around his waist. He leans over and softly presses me down on the mattress.

SMUT BEWARE

I moan softly as he rotates his hips against mine. Making the perfect amount of friction between our two straining members.

"I love you Sorenson." Silas whispers in my ear as he nibbles on my mark. I moan in response lifting my hips up to his.

"I love you too, Silas." I whisper into his ear before nibbling on the lobe. Silas groans before sitting up and tossing his shirt off, pulling me up and taking my off too.

I moan wantingly as his hands skim down my stomach and land at the waistband of my sweatpants. I lift my hips and allow him to pull them down along with my briefs.

He slowly strokes me up and down and he kicks off his own pants and boxers. I groan when I feel a wet finger pressing in my nether region.

"More." I whine as my fave heat up. Silas smirks at me before slamming two fingers in me and slamming against my prostate. I arch my back arched silently scream in pleasure atrchnds he continues to move in atrchnds out preparing me for him.

"Please." I whine again as tears fill my eyes from the amount of pleasure coursing through my body.

Silas takes atrchnds deep breath before slowly sliding into my hole. We both groan when our balls slap together.

"This is going to be quick baby." Silas warns as he slowly drives in and out of me at a gut wrenching pace. I only pant in response and grabbing onto his biceps, squeezing the firm muscles.

"I'm going to come baby, come with me." I groan and arch my back as I cum, and a second later the feeling of cum filling me up makes me freeze.

"Shit, I'm sorry Sorenson. I forgot." Silas exclaims as he runs his hands and ripping his softened member out of me. I wince from the feeling and sit up watching as the cum slides out of my hole. I bite my lip before looking at Silas.

"Its okay." I say softly before sitting up and curling into his side. My heart is beating hard, but with hope and love, not fear for what is to come.