Chapter Forty

I rub my hands together as I look at the clock. The warriors had left about an hour ago. The ghost kidnappers should have had enough time to realize that the warriors are out of the pack house by now and that all the pups and females are by themselves. The few warriors that had stayed behind are sitting with their mate and children if they have any. If they don't they sit with the children who are down here by themselves.

I hear the faint sounds of someone walking upstairs and i turn to look at Falcon, one of the higher warriors in the pack. He nods at me to show my the he too heard the sound. I see his face go blank and I know he is contacting Silas.

There is pounding on the door leading to the room we are in about a minute later. All of us herd the children and then women in the far corner of the door. The four warriors that stayed behind like up in front of us, ready to right the filthy rogues that are working for the ghost kidnappers.

The door burst open, causing dirt to fly along the sides and into the room. The warriors growl at the rogues as the begin to slowly fill the room. I see a few wolves that don't have the red eyes like the rest of the rogues do, so i know that they must work for the ghost kidnappers.

Their eyes widden in shock when they realize that there is more then just women and children in here, that there are some warriors here to kick their asses. The turn to run out of the room like the cowards they are, but they are cut off by another growling wolf.

I'm able to tell that the wolf is Silas, it would be hard not to, since i have memorized him and his wolf's every grove and line.

The rogues begin to growl and siliva drips out of their mouths as they turn to the regular looking wolves, but before they can attack the people who thought had betrayed them, the rest of the pack comes and rips every one of them to shreds.

I see the mothers covering the pups eyes and they turn so they don't have to see also, but my eyes are fixed on Silas as I watch him the first time in action. His muscles bunch underneath all of his fur, something so small is somehow so exotic to me. I wouldn't mind cuddling up to the big furry beast while I am in my shift also.

Slowly but surely the pack is able to kill off all of the rogues and leaving the normal wolves alive, but injured. They huddle together and whimper as the pack circles them. Silas steps forward and shifts back into his human form and i grow jealous when I see some of the single wolves lool at his body. Silas seems to sense it because he turns and discreetly winks at me before turning back to the wolves with a straight face.

"Shift!" He orders. The wolves whimpers again and then all of them shift. Naked men and women take over their spots as they stare up at Silas in fear.

"You will tell me what the women who hired you is looking for, and you will tell me the effects of what she has done to people are, and you will tell me where all of her bases are." Silas speaks lowly as he slowly gets closer to the small group huddled together. He crouched in front of a male who is shaking in fear.

"Got it?" They all nod as the move their necks to the side, knowing when to back down to an alpha, especially when his pack is still circling you.

"Good." Silas smiles as he stand up and turns to his Beta, Frank. "Take them to the cellar. Get all the information they know, then dispowe of them." Frank nods and goes to grab two of the wolves. He drags them behind him and some of the other warriors help him out. Slowly all of the cowards and rogues are carried out of the room and the children are taken out of the room and to bed i assume since  already nine o'clock, the fight had lasted a good three hours. One of waiting and the other two were the warriors fighting.

Silas sighs as he closes me into his strong arms. I melt into him, slightly embarrassed that he saw me so jealous earlier when everyone was looking at his naked body.

"Don't worry baby. You're the only one that I care about seeing my naked body. Everyone else is just an inconvienice." Silas mumurs in my ear when he sess that I'm still slightly miffed about earlier.

I giggle before leaning out of his arms and dashing out of the room. Silas laughs but follows after me.

I run to the room amd giggle when I feel Silas's arms go around my waist before flinging us down on in the bed. I continue to giggle as his runs his hands up and down my belly.

"Stop please, I can't take anymore. Mercy, mercy!".  I finally choke out after being tickled for more then ten minutes. My breathing is heaving and my stomach is sore from the laughing.

Silas smiles down at me before positioning us in our normal spots for bed before kissing my foregead. We both drift off before I can even complain about not brushing our teeth.

I smile as Silas twirls me around. I had just told him I was once again pregnant, this time with only one pup. Silas carried me around the house as our two little boys stumbled after us, just turning two years old a month ago they are already big, both having silas's dark hair and dark eyes. I knew the moment I saw them that they would both be trouble when they got older.

"I love you, my mate, I'll never stop." Silas whispered against my lips as he smiled down at me. I giggle before looking down at the two boys clinging to Silas's legs. I can just imagine what life is going to be like with another one of them running around our ankles.

"I love tou too, Silas. Forever and always." I whisper back as everything begins to turn black.

I blink as I look up at the ceiling. A smile forms on my face as I realize that I had another vision. I turn to look at Silas and smile. Boys, two of them.

I decide that I'll keep it a secret for Silas. With that in mind, I fall back asleep within a few minutes.